ANTIOCH RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY THINKS OF SOME OF THESE GUYS AND IF YOU NEVER HEARD OF THEM MAYBE YOU COULD GO CHECK 'EM OUT AND GET ANTIOCH SOME RECOGNITION FOR WHAT IT HAS ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR...SIDEWAYS (WORKED WITH SAN QUINN AND MAC DRE) HIGHSPEED, MARTIE BACARDII 151, DUTCH, L-LOVE, WOODIE, LOU-E-LOU, BIG TONE, JUST OFF THE TOP
OF MY HEAD, THANKS FOR THE INPUT

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Woodie is one of the best rappers from the bay i have ever heard. period. and as far as sideways, martie bacardii 151, and highspeed they have nothing to do with banging at all, everybodies so quick to judge based on where someone is from, everybody should download some highspeed, dutch, martie bacardii, and check out what sideways did with Mac Dre, San Quinn, Proof, A-Wax, CWB, and the whole Livin the Life Compilation

Mar 8, 2006
I think there are a few cats outta Antioch really doin it movin...Sidewayz is definitely on of 'em. Whether you like his style or not, the dude is gettin his ched and makin moves in the independent game more than most. Woodie, the dude found his niche and is making a good living off of giving them what they want to hear...again can't knock the hustle. XO is dope too. Highspeed, T and Mike are my dudes so I'm fuckin with them too. YOu see what Dutch is doin...Real big moves! Sav-It-Out, Big Tone & them are keepin it movin, even just dropped and R&B joint. I can't even hate on the hustle.

Choze

Jun 2, 2002
big tone is a motherfuckin beast...and i fucks with woodie too fa sho. and i'm not into norte rap at all... also, that motherfucker shadow is cool too.

May 5, 2005
NorthgateSacra said:
Have you ever thought that the music isnt made for you? Go pop in your NKOTB cassette.
What is NKOTB? You know something I dont? find me a richmond nigga bumpin some suburban wiggers from Antioch then ya fuckin wingding. Stay the fuck in cowtown.