ANTIOCH RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Rock Bottom Records buyers when you are in Rock Bottom picking up L-Love and Huey present "East County Gamers Vol. 4 with Northern Cut Throats" pick up another L-Love title. Rick is the only store that still has L-Love catalog albums on it shelves. Support the other older projects. It doesn't just help me but it also helps to keep Rock Bottom Records in business. That is very important to us as music buyers and also to the city of Antioch as a whole.

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
Antioch Rap Consumers:

L-Love and Huey present "East County Gamers Vol. 4 with Northern Cut Throats". Cd features Lil Dee (Woodie Northern Expozure projects/Big Tone Sav-It-Out Family project), Big Oso Loc, Chino Montana (Big Tone Sav-It-Out Family project), Mac & A.K. (Gold Selling Artists), Weech Loc and many many more.

Pick It Up At:
ROCK BOTTOM RECORDS
925-757-7766

Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
If you are in Antioch, Pittsburg or Concord you can pick up the L-Love presents "East County Gamers Vol. 4 with Northern Cut Throats" cd featuring Lil Dee (formerly on Woodie Northern Expozure projects/Big Tone Sav-It-Out Family project), Big Oso Loc, Mac & A.K. (GOLD Selling Artists), Chino Montana (formerly on Big Tone Sav-It-Out Family project), Weech Lok, TC Kapone, Mr. West, Goph, Reckless and many more at Rock Bottom Records in Antioch or Rasputin Music in Concord. I am really trying to have sales pick up within those 2 stores. This past week my baby daughter was sick so I wasn't able to hit the local promotions like I usually do, and it really showed on the retail end. If you ain't promoting, you ain't eating.

Antioch, Pittsburg and Concord show some luv.

Stay Up,

"L"

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Picked up Bat: Failure is Not an Option at Rock Bottom today. The production is very nice, and all the beats are hella good. Few tracks produced by Sideways the rest by Bat himself. Tracks 1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 11, 15 are the stand out tracks, I dont have the case in front of me. My favorite tracks are #9 "I Am" and #15 "American Dream". If you can find this one its well worth the pick up, and a good addition to the Antioch collection.

Nov 2, 2002
Picked up Bat: Failure is Not an Option at Rock Bottom today. The production is very nice, and all the beats are hella good. Few tracks produced by Sideways the rest by Bat himself. Tracks 1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 11, 15 are the stand out tracks, I dont have the case in front of me. My favorite tracks are #9 "I Am" and #15 "American Dream". If you can find this one its well worth the pick up, and a good addition to the Antioch collection.
cool, i never heard of him. Will have to pick that up. Thanks