ANTIOCH RAPPERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Bought Gladiator yesterday and I have not stopped listening to it in the car, the beats on this CD are absolutley sick, I was actually suprised at the quality of beats threw out the whole album. The lyrics were on point threw the whole CD, but on some tracks Magic fucking rips it! I thought "Im The Man" was going to be the best track because it was the one I was feeling most on the myspace, but Track 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14 are absoulute stand out tracks, I know Im missing a few but I dont have the case in front of me, and Track 11 "Okay" is going to be the song of the year IMO. Very sick album, very well done, big props to Magic for this one. So far in 09 the 2 best cd's are Big Tone Code of Silence, and now Magic's Gladiator, Antioch running shit in 09...

Dz Nutts Radio

dznuttsradio.com
Jan 27, 2008
www.dznutts.com
Bought Gladiator yesterday and I have not stopped listening to it in the car, the beats on this CD are absolutley sick, I was actually suprised at the quality of beats threw out the whole album. The lyrics were on point threw the whole CD, but on some tracks Magic fucking rips it! I thought "Im The Man" was going to be the best track because it was the one I was feeling most on the myspace, but Track 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 14 are absoulute stand out tracks, I know Im missing a few but I dont have the case in front of me, and Track 11 "Okay" is going to be the song of the year IMO. Very sick album, very well done, big props to Magic for this one. So far in 09 the 2 best cd's are Big Tone Code of Silence, and now Magic's Gladiator, Antioch running shit in 09...
ill tell him. thanx for ur support

Oct 30, 2008
Antioch ain't runnin shit all them weak ass east co. bitches get no play out here CUZZ, unless some nortes are feelin tough and wanna play that weak ass shit with the windows rolled up. 4 realz though if you can slapp some shit and don't worry about where the fucc the artist is from cuz he just got that flow then you know that shit is some heat. As for Woodie (rip) and all the other no names on that east co. label that is the type of music that should play in the "yoc" and stay there.

Sep 6, 2008
i tried ta tell em the magic album is pure slap.... solid all the through...good lookin' out 925

Apr 15, 2006
Antioch ain't runnin shit all them weak ass east co. bitches get no play out here CUZZ, unless some nortes are feelin tough and wanna play that weak ass shit with the windows rolled up. 4 realz though if you can slapp some shit and don't worry about where the fucc the artist is from cuz he just got that flow then you know that shit is some heat. As for Woodie (rip) and all the other no names on that east co. label that is the type of music that should play in the "yoc" and stay there.
YOUR A FUCKING HATER YOU KNOW THAT. BITCH ASS NIGGA STOP HATIN.

Nov 2, 2002
yea, and sac is runnin shit right now right?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Whats your point dude? Is this just random hate? Because youre in the BART forum in and ANTIOCH thread, I dont think anyone said anything about Sac or anywhere else. I dont think anyone is concerned about where the music you listen to is coming from, as long as its good. But as it pertains to the subject of the thread, which is rappers from Antioch, the albums that have come out so far are better then most other albums so far this year. Im kinda confused why you even brought it up? Have you even heard them? Or is it because your mad because their isnt shit coming out of wherever your from? Either way its kinda sad your just popping in to be a fucking hater...