ANTICON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
pretty ill on a lot of there old stuff, the shit that is funny is when people think of sole they think of that random shit he has on cd. but in reality that foo and a ill ass battle emcee. he ate mad people

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
sole is by far my least favorite rapper in the underground hip hop...wait,did i say rapper? i meant guy who rambles on a track for 4 mins straight in a boring monotone voice while not riding the beat one bit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
soles bottle of humans is dope.

and that comes from someone listening to old school lil flip mixtapes right now.

oh yeah and dose is gay

he threw a bottle at my homie and then waved his hand all limp wristed and went "YOO HOOO!"

like some 1930's damsel or some shit

that said, i listened to greenthink alot on acid.
at one point i liked anticon, but at that point, i was on a hell lot of drugs.

now i try to listen to it and im like "what the fuck is this shit?"
i can still play the first clouddead album though, and miss ohios nameless and a few why? albums, because why aint hip hop to begin with.

shits more like, progressive folk music.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Jake said:
sole is by far my least favorite rapper in the underground hip hop...wait,did i say rapper? i meant guy who rambles on a track for 4 mins straight in a boring monotone voice while not riding the beat one bit
exactly - most of this abstract hip-hop shit ain't even hip-hop

Aug 7, 2006
ThaG said:
exactly - most of this abstract hip-hop shit ain't even hip-hop
actually it still is, there aint no guidelines on what hip hop is. they used to say west coast gangster music wasnt hip hop or downsouth music isnt hip hop. Man hip hop comes in all forms forealz

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
my understanding is that if it's just some weird instruments put together without any trace of order and idea behind that and there is no rapping it's not hip-hop