ANTICON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2004
ANTICON which stands for Anti conformity is in my opinion the tightest hip hop label and most abstract, This dude Dose One from the group Themselves is fuckin awesome, tight flow, perfect lyrics and beats, i suggest u check it out

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
they're not what they used to be...Sole tries to hard and is kind of a dick, I Got into it with that fool once...Dose Got skillz, but most can't Get past his voice...and they are nowhere near beinG the tiGhtest hip hop label out at the moment

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
anitcon is dope,but there are alot of talented labels out there like battle axe,def jux,rhymesayers ent.,quannum...there are up there in my opinion

Jun 23, 2004
Dose one is in Clouded, ive got like 4 old dose one albums where hes just talking on a taper recorder about all kinds of weird abstract stuff that I can't even put into words. DEF JUX is cool too

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i'll have to peep him out,i have heard alot about him,but never really heard any material from him

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Prozac1 said:
Dose one is in Clouded, ive got like 4 old dose one albums where hes just talking on a taper recorder about all kinds of weird abstract stuff that I can't even put into words. DEF JUX is cool too

yeah he is...and from def jux im hella feelin aesop rock..his beats are hella different but sick as fuck

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
AesopRock is way tiGht

i used to post on Hip Hop Infinity and so did Sole, and some cats on there thouGht I was Murs for some reason just cuz i was talkin about him...then Sole Got on there talkin shit about the leGends and sayin how he was the dopest emcee around..blah blah blah...just bein a lemon lame ass bitch, then he took it back cuz he knew he'd Get served..plus YounG Moe was tryin to battle that homo and he wouldn't do it

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
[i agree wit homie..they are NO WHERE near what they once were....and i thought dose dissapeared off the planet...last time i seen him was at cactus club performing like over 2 years ago.....i thought he was out of the game....as far as soul...i think he got major skills still...but LP is still the man imo

Apr 25, 2002
Sole is by FAR the WORST "rapper" (if that's what the fuck you wanna call it) that I've EVER HEARD. OH MY FUCKING GOD!! The ONLY track that I can MINUTELY BARE is Dear LP...

Jesus Christ... My friend bought the Bottle of Humans CD and it made my goddamn ears bleed.

Here's one rapper that needs to die in a fire.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I hate the way all this abstract BS is pushed as being the real hip-hop and the best music ever done while it is barely listenable and most of the time has very little to do with hip-hop music and culture

Nelly is a better rapper than most of these so called MCs who just talk (not even rap!) some nonsense most of the time

Aug 16, 2002
lol, im shocked to see this thread.

for the terd who hated on sole, perhaps if you go to school you could understand his music. i know its hard for you and your pea brain to understand words like 'pretentious' and 'emotion'.. it's much easier for you to understand 'bling' and 'bitch'...because you my friend, are not very smart.

i like the rap stuff anticon has out.. but the new stuff is a little too emo for me. still better then most of this silly 'pop' rap thats around these days.

dont forget where "hiphop" started kids. it started with this type of stuff.. dusty drums and poetry. now its all about cars, chains, crystal.. i guess that stuff is easy for idiots to understand, though.

cheers.