Another "L" for yuk aKa the West Coast Don

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Can we just have a balanced opinion on this. Mac Dre was self made but along the line yuk threw a good pass and might deserve an assist in the box score for it...the way he said it was a little disrespectful but there is some truth to it...

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
M @money80 you're an asset here. I think I can speak for most ppl here when I say weigh in more
I try to when I can but I am so busy I don't wanna get into conversations I can't finish so I usually only weigh in when I know I can contribute to the entire thread and not just comment and disappear.

Apr 25, 2002
One hit wonder? I dont know about that bro..The albulation is Classic. Thug lord and Godzilla were dope 2. Yuk is dope...

thats damn near a fact tho player. "5 On It" was a platinum single. his first solo went gold, as an album. no hit singles. no hit singles since. no gold albums since. hes a one hit wonder, chief.

one hit is one more hit than the majority of recording artists will ever have.

Apr 25, 2002
All three of yall niggaz are on some faggot shit!!! Just cause I spoke the truth and yall feelings get hurt. Pom Poms? Wow? I put niggaz in Detroit up on Killa Tay in the late 90's and early 2000's and went back bought Kingpins Only cd, who I had never even heard of, and now I'm a cheerleader? ha ha ha niggaz...

I'll continue to say that YUKMOUTH is the best rapper alive and he has a strong catalog to back up my claim. I don't give two f*cks about KILLA TAY's lil punk ass remark. KILLA TAY ain't released nothing worth listening to since that MOMENT OF TRUTH cd. How long have you been saying, "new album coming soon?" I'm waiting...

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
All three of yall niggaz are on some faggot shit!!! Just cause I spoke the truth and yall feelings get hurt. Pom Poms? Wow? I put niggaz in Detroit up on Killa Tay in the late 90's and early 2000's and went back bought Kingpins Only cd, who I had never even heard of, and now I'm a cheerleader? ha ha ha niggaz...

I'll continue to say that YUKMOUTH is the best rapper alive and he has a strong catalog to back up my claim. I don't give two f*cks about KILLA TAY's lil punk ass remark. KILLA TAY ain't released nothing worth listening to since that MOMENT OF TRUTH cd. How long have you been saying, "new album coming soon?" I'm waiting...
best rapper alive?!?! are you sure you wanna stick with that statement?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009

it looks like you are the only one with hurt feelings

here, cheer up, have some tiddies

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Yukmouth looks like a swag fag with his v-neck,LOL......I remember back in 1994 we were bumpin the Mac Dre & Mac Mall tapes in my hood and nobody was bumpin "I got 5 on it" because it wasn't out yet.

Yuk is a queer now with his swaggy faggot clothes and his new music is terrible.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
YUK is an OG Beast in the Rap Game all you SICCNESS croneys saying YUK fell of need to check his tracc record and go slapp urself for saying he fell off.

Yukmouth > THIZZ ENT.

Whats up Killa Tay GOOD to C' you on the SICCNESS mayn!

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
YUK has a catalog of music that not too many rappers in CALI or outside of Cali and touch. From the LUNIZ days to all his solo work plus UGA vol. 1 is still the sh it!!! Him and BO THUGLORDZ cd plus numerous his guest appearances always make a song better. I don't know a thing about his personality other than what I've seen on dvds but this dude has worked with everyone from PUFFY to a cat like KILLA KLUMP and he picked up the torch where PAC left which was to unite the ghettos thru music. On an underground level YUK did a good ass job.

EAST COAST: PUFFY, BIGGY, THE LOX, DMX, BANG EM SMURF & DOMINATION, etc...

MIDWEST:TECHN9NE, YOUNG KYOZ, AMPICHINO, STREETLORDZ, BONE THUGS, etc...

DOWN SOUTH: SCARFACE, ZRO, TRAE, BG, DEVIN THE DUDE, 8BALL & MJG, etc...

WESTCOAST: everybody except SNOOP & DRE. He had MC REN on THUGGED OUT when no one was checking for REN. MC EIHT, KING TEE, CBO, KILLA TAY, MARVALOUS, LUNI, DOGGPOUND, CROOKED I during/after his DEATHROW deal, 151, the whole bay area...Who else besides PAC & SNOOP can actually say that they get love from all four corners besides YUK plus overseas??? I'm waiting
AGREED!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
YUK has a catalog of music that not too many rappers in CALI or outside of Cali and touch. From the LUNIZ days to all his solo work plus UGA vol. 1 is still the sh it!!! Him and BO THUGLORDZ cd plus numerous his guest appearances always make a song better. I don't know a thing about his personality other than what I've seen on dvds but this dude has worked with everyone from PUFFY to a cat like KILLA KLUMP and he picked up the torch where PAC left which was to unite the ghettos thru music. On an underground level YUK did a good ass job.

EAST COAST: PUFFY, BIGGY, THE LOX, DMX, BANG EM SMURF & DOMINATION, etc...

MIDWEST:TECHN9NE, YOUNG KYOZ, AMPICHINO, STREETLORDZ, BONE THUGS, etc...

DOWN SOUTH: SCARFACE, ZRO, TRAE, BG, DEVIN THE DUDE, 8BALL & MJG, etc...

WESTCOAST: everybody except SNOOP & DRE. He had MC REN on THUGGED OUT when no one was checking for REN. MC EIHT, KING TEE, CBO, KILLA TAY, MARVALOUS, LUNI, DOGGPOUND, CROOKED I during/after his DEATHROW deal, 151, the whole bay area...Who else besides PAC & SNOOP can actually say that they get love from all four corners besides YUK plus overseas??? I'm waiting
E40, Spice1, Too Short, The Game, Ice Cube, Easy E, WC?