another comedy update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
keep doin you i have a feelin you gon do it big soon

you have the motivation and the drive and thats whats important

get you some merchandise..shirts or whatever...trust me will go a long way in helping you get out there..i been in this situation before and wish i had my merchandise right at the time..ppl caked off my own idea cuz i didnt jump on my own shit

Feb 11, 2006
what you need to do is tell stories about the sicc comedy,Backfrica ,ap9's blue poodle, red dragon getting caught with a half a P and all that other funny shizznit...shit this site holds so much classic materiel for you to blow up from I say you should share the brehs classic posts LOOOL

GL for the future and happy new years breh

Apr 25, 2002
keep doin you i have a feelin you gon do it big soon

you have the motivation and the drive and thats whats important

get you some merchandise..shirts or whatever...trust me will go a long way in helping you get out there..i been in this situation before and wish i had my merchandise right at the time..ppl caked off my own idea cuz i didnt jump on my own shit
I got some merch I sell and it helps a lot...Im almost out of shirts and need to reup...I recently had to turn down featuring for Charlie Murphy because it interfered with a Katt date I have...

Jay was cool as shit....We talked about SNL and hes working on a bit about Drake for SNL and I threw some ideas his way...If it makes the show ill go crazy haha

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I got some merch I sell and it helps a lot...Im almost out of shirts and need to reup...I recently had to turn down featuring for Charlie Murphy because it interfered with a Katt date I have...

Jay was cool as shit....We talked about SNL and hes working on a bit about Drake for SNL and I threw some ideas his way...If it makes the show ill go crazy haha
drake is hosting on the 18th, should be a good ass show

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
tonight im opening up for Jay Pharoh of SNL in Alabama...Things are going good for your boy....You fuckers have a great new year and be safe
happy birthday breh breh TRAGIC LOSSES @TRAGIC LOSSES

any west coast shows coming up?