Anghellic [JCORE Pre-release] Q

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2006
im not saying they dont im just saying they're not on the jcor anghellic advance the who you came to see on the link that was posted was an original not on the anghellic cds cus i think it was hollow i told that he should change the discog who you came to see orginals origin to anghellic advance and he said it wasn't on that cd i think the link above is just a bootleg advance of all the og versions of songs that were later put on anghellic but in a different form

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
im not saying they dont im just saying they're not on the jcor anghellic advance the who you came to see on the link that was posted was an original not on the anghellic cds cus i think it was hollow i told that he should change the discog who you came to see orginals origin to anghellic advance and he said it wasn't on that cd i think the link above is just a bootleg advance of all the og versions of songs that were later put on anghellic but in a different form
Curious about this myself, I had a burn from a Cat from KC way back when then found this RAR online [they were a little different from eachother too].

Oct 17, 2003
yeah post a pic... i've owned a few diff advance cds before... funny how my Lil Jon advance has a black bottom like playstation games.

how much $$$ did that run ya?

Feb 18, 2006
It set me back close to 5o bucks. it has a blue green botton the cd is white and says 'TECH N9NE AngHellic in stores August 28th' on the top and on the bottom it says 'ADVANCE CD (p) & (c) 2001 JCOR ENTERTAINMENT' the product number on the cd is J311-H. 006075736A22 it only has a front cover like i said ill try to throw a pic up probably tomorrow morning

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
You've gotta remember too that Strange did up a promo copy to shop around which got them in with JCor in the first place. So it's possible that there are two legit Advances, one early rough copy from pre-JCor and another 'touched up' version from after they got in with JCor.

Feb 18, 2006
You've gotta remember too that Strange did up a promo copy to shop around which got them in with JCor in the first place. So it's possible that there are two legit Advances, one early rough copy from pre-JCor and another 'touched up' version from after they got in with JCor.
that could be true it makes sense