Anghellic [JCORE Pre-release] Q

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
had these a while back, just found em again, I liked a few of the mixes like This Ring had a cool delay and so on. My Question is, on track 7 it has real killa & My Own Hell as one track, I don't recall hearing my own hell was an outtake from Anghellic. any info on this?

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
so what the hell is your question?
my own hell is on vintage tech.
Yea, that's where it ended up but my question is has anyone ever heard that it was an outtake from Anghellic? I guess it was because its on this Ruff Cutt album, I was asking as I was listening to it so by now I can tell that this is a real DEMO from Anghellic unless someone can clarify for me.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Track List of the JCOR Pre-Release [Ruff Cutts]

1. Hellevator
2. Tormented
3. Stamina
4. Cursed
5. I Just Want to Die [Name Change to Suicide Letters]
6. Psycho Bitch
7. Real Killa/My Own Hell
8. It's Alive
9. Einstein
10. Planet Rock 2K
11. Here I Come
12. Freak
13. Tech N9ne [Name Change to Who You Came To See]
14. Interlude [Name Change To Wake Up Call]
15. This Ring
16. How Long [Name change to God Complex]
17. This Life
18. This Life I Live [Name Change to Going Bad]
19. Twisted

Track 13 Sounds alot different, I like it! There is a movie sample skit at the end of psycho Bitch and most songs have tech instead of a female for the hook and other interesting variations that did not make the final cut. Every track is an early version so it sounds different, pretty dope to see the evolution of such a classic album.

Oct 16, 2006
Real Killa/My Own Hell off the J-Cor Pre-Release includes "My Own Hell" found on Vintage Tech on the second half of the track..

Never knew of this before now..

ECF'NW.