Angels beware...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
If the A's lose to the Royals, that is nation wide humiliation. Breaking their 18 game losing streak.

We have Boston comming to town.
It won't surpise me if we are head to head again after this upcomming series.

Nov 14, 2002
If Oakland isn't at least tied with us after our respective upcoming series' then y'all should be worried. Fortunately for us the following 6-game road stand isn't too difficult with Baltimore and Tampa Bay hosting us. Then it's back home to play the A's again.

Apr 25, 2002
Sicc_Wit_It said:
If Oakland isn't at least tied with us after our respective upcoming series' then y'all should be worried. Fortunately for us the following 6-game road stand isn't too difficult with Baltimore and Tampa Bay hosting us. Then it's back home to play the A's again.
I dunno about all that... The A's & Angels have 7 more games against each other... Also I think the Angels have a little bit tougher of a schedule including this 4 coming up against Boston and 6 in a row in Boston and Chicago next month.

No matter how everything goes, unless one team or the other goes on a major slide (a long stretch of sub .500 ball,) or one team or the other starts winning every 9 out of 10 games, it's probably gonna come down to the last 4 A's/Angels games in Oakland the last week of September.

Apr 25, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
lol, the royals are terrible, the chances of them winning aren't high
Unfortunately, the Royals made you eat your words. They were definitely due for a win but it sucks it had to be against the A's...

The offense continues to struggle...Zito pitched a good game too. :(

May 6, 2002
Had to happen sometime. Can the Royals pull off a series win? Haha, I would love to see that happen.

The Angels are really comming back together.
Our bullpen is starting to look much better, and Santana was almost flawless till the 8th.

2.5 games up!!!

Apr 25, 2002
714KaliHydro said:
Had to happen sometime. Can the Royals pull off a series win? Haha, I would love to see that happen.
I don't see why not... They beat Colon and Byrd earlier this year to win the first series they played against the Angels... They also swept the Yankees... They also beat the White Sox two best pitchers Garland and Buerlhe...

They're not THAT bad of a team... Just very young and inconsistent.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
714KaliHydro said:

The Angels are really comming back together.
Our bullpen is starting to look much better, and Santana was almost flawless till the 8th.

2.5 games up!!!
right now its 4 - 4, 11th inning.......... they're really holding out today

Apr 25, 2002
Damn it just couldn't get any worse...lose the game and the series to the weak ass Royals. This game lost to a lost pop up in center (because of the sun) with the bases loaded to allow a rally for KC. This must really be a frustrating time for the A's right now. Hopefully this road trip brings about new light.