Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
not sure fillya, the change logs can be checked but usually its just minor programming changes. I just posted those 3 because dude couldnt get it to work. Sometimes a certain version can have a small tiny defect bringing ruckus to tha ladies larry.

Jan 27, 2005
Any one know how to delete the pic it puts for albums on music? It puts random pics as album art for my songs from my photo album. I have a moto droid and I want to delete the pics and not the songs. Can anyone help?

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
hmm. Can't get the link to work anyways...

I'm like Fillya with this damn phone. I just got the LauncherPro going, liking that. I would really like to get off this damn Leaked 2.1 shit, and at the very least get on the official 2.1... but from what you guys keep saying I'm fucked. I can't even restore the phone to factory default? I imagine I could save everything to my pc, and then do like a factory reset, right?

Dec 4, 2004
Any one know how to delete the pic it puts for albums on music? It puts random pics as album art for my songs from my photo album. I have a moto droid and I want to delete the pics and not the songs. Can anyone help?
Yo the same thing happens to me lol. Get this, so I got a new number for this Evo, and I wanted to fuck around with a homegirl. So I got this funny pic of a fat Mexican guy cheesing saying it was me and i wanna get with her. Now it sets it as the album art for every audio file ahhhhhhhhhh!

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
I might swoop this one up, I am still using my blackjack 2 ( hate windows mobile but I love the form factor ) but its fucking up all the time now.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/14/htc-aria-goes-official-for-atandt-gets-toyed-with-on-video/

HTC Aria goes official for AT&T, $130 coming June 20

It's a mid-range phone with Android 2.1, a five megapixel camera, 3.2-inch HVGA capacitive touchpanel, inbuilt WiFi and support for 7.2Mbps HSPA. There's also a soft-touch back and a total weight of around four ounces, and AT&T says this one will be available on June 20th nationwide for $129.99 on a two-year contract (after $100 mail-in rebate, of course). As for specs? There's a 600MHz Qualcomm MSM 7227 processor, proximity sensor, integrated GPS, a digital compass, light sensor, 512MB ROM / 384MB RAM, a microSD card slot (2GB included) and a 1,200mAh battery good for up to six hours of yapping.