Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Does googles App Store have free apps/games?

Ima go check out phones today. Note 3 is on the top of my list But I wanna see my options with att

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
lol @ putting an i5 in a Note - its battery life (which is one of its best features) will take a big hit. its not worth it.

and the N5 is dope but i was disappointed to see that its battery life is wildly inconsistent and its camera sucks. this is to be expected when you have to cut corners to achieve a $350 price point.

the G2 is excellent spec-wise but in terms of industrial design its ehhhhh....not to mention LG's interface skin is an abomination. i don't think those back buttons will make a return in the G3. at least LG had the balls to do something different though.

in terms of Android i'd argue the Moto X is still better in terms of a "mainstream" consumer-friendly phone as opposed to the N5. in terms of the best mainstream phone period? the iPhone still holds that crown.
Look at surface pro 2, the i5 in that is great and it powers a screen twice the size.

And how is the iPhone the best phone? Lmao
I guess macs are better than PCs as well.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Costco has the G2 on sale for $80 right now ( thru the 12th of this month ) and Radio shack will have the S4 for $50 on black Friday. I dont have to upgrade right now but it is hella tempting with those prices.

Side note: I did like what Motorola/Google did with the Moto X, but the screen is just to small for me and the camera is average at best. They really proved that specs dont mean shit like I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu said, if the screen was at least 5 inches and the camera was better I probably would have picked it up. Im sure they will learn from this and there next flagship phone is going to be a monster.

May 4, 2002
Really a toss up between note 3 n htc 1.

The htc1 screen is really nice and smooth,the sound is great

I really didnt get to use the note 3 as much as I wanted too.

Att has a deal where you buy any samsung phone & you get a samsung table free*

That's also really tempting.

May 4, 2002
So I got the note and the tablet. Is there a site where I can get free wallpapers? I had a dope 49ers and giants wall paper but I forgot where I got them.

Im new to android so any info about the os/phone would be great.

Sep 26, 2013
got the s4 mini about a month ago. great phone for what i need.

didnt want to have a huge phone to carry around but at the same time dont feel like i lost out too much on features. screen could be a little better but its really not a big deal