Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Finally switching to the android market. My iphone met with some river and is now completely unrecoverable. I'm thinking about getting the atrix or just waiting until next month to pick up the galaxy s2.

Can anyone else share some siccness insight with either of these?

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i could see google+ overthrowing facebook

just like how myspace died out, facebook will do the same thing...its lack of features just makes it bland now

now google+ looks like it will have a lot nice features yet staying familiar to the social networking idea

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i meant like how myspace became unpopular and everyone went to the next greatest thing ( facebook ) there was one prior to myspace called friendster that almost took off then myspace came along being the more trendy one, now with facebook being trendy it it will eventually die out, not in a sense as it wont still remain online, you just wont have too many people online using it like it once was....i have seen people on facebook like "omg, i havent checked myspace in almost a year...its hella different now"