Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
I'M CURRENTLY IN THE MARKET FOR NEW SMARTPHONE DEVICE.... SHEA, LIKWID, YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE THE PEOPLE TO TALK TO, WHATS THE BEST OUT THERE THESE DAYS? I-PHONE4? EVO 4G? BLACKBERRY STORM? THE NETWORK/CARRIER ISN'T A BIG PRIORITY, STRICTLY HARDWARE....

May 2, 2009
I'M CURRENTLY IN THE MARKET FOR NEW SMARTPHONE DEVICE.... SHEA, LIKWID, YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE THE PEOPLE TO TALK TO, WHATS THE BEST OUT THERE THESE DAYS? I-PHONE4? EVO 4G? BLACKBERRY STORM? THE NETWORK/CARRIER ISN'T A BIG PRIORITY, STRICTLY HARDWARE....
IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING BASED ON THE BEST HARDWARE, WAIT A COUPLE OF MONTHS FOR THE MOTOROLA ATRIX DROPPING ON AT&T

Jul 4, 2009
It depends on the phone and processor, of course early phones like the G1 of the hero are going to run slower, but the EVO compared to the Iphone 3GS the EVO wins and comparing to the iphone4 the Iphone wins by a small fraction based on Benchmark scores

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
everyone that i know that has had both an iphone and an android phone have said that the iOS runs way smoother than android.

does anyone from the droid mob wanna speak on that?
ive personally used both for a while and found android ran about 10x faster than the iphone. with that being said i wasnt using the latest iphone it was an iphone 3g.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Which is the best phone to get for Sprint? Boss is letting me choose my own upgrade.

I like the Dual Cameras on the Evo, but I like the keyboard on the Evo Shift.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Its easy, you can't buy a cheap android phone and expect it to run like an expensive one. Many people make that mistake. You pay for what you get like most things in life. the iphone is fucking boring, I need widgets, I go to sites that use flash and like customizing my phone from to to bottom.