Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
If battery life is your thing, don't fucks with the fascinate, probably the worst battery life I've ever experienced in a smartphone. I got to take it home for a while for work and I constantly would go to my X.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Had my phone for a few days now and wondering what are some of the 'necessity' things I should do with it that DON'T require root.

I installed LauncherPro and set up all the screens how I like them. I downloaded a lot of apps.

Any suggestions?

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
If battery life is your thing, don't fucks with the fascinate, probably the worst battery life I've ever experienced in a smartphone. I got to take it home for a while for work and I constantly would go to my X.
from what i understand the fascinate is a branded version of the galaxy s?

my galaxy s can go 2 full days of solid use without a charge.

Mar 21, 2009
likwid you seem to know your shit. you know anything about the applanet app? cuz i'll get rid of it if it's gunna fuck me but i haven't had any problems with it yet...

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
likwid you seem to know your shit. you know anything about the applanet app? cuz i'll get rid of it if it's gunna fuck me but i haven't had any problems with it yet...
Applanet is cool, I use it when it's up because the servers go down a lot. Have not had any issues in all the time I have fucked with it. Never been charged, no damage etc.

Sep 22, 2002
Finally back in the mob, using a Fascinate still not completely sold on it so an X may be in my future, sucks that all the VZW phones have been infected by either Touchwiz or Blur unless I root but I've never been able to use ADB...

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Man I got this android. Metro LG and this shit is hella slow can really
Watch YouTube and to watch stream videos you have to down load witch take
Like three hours. I might. Take this. Shit back and get black. Berry man. This. Shit cost
dam near 300 bucks wtf am am I missing something?

Feb 14, 2006
anyone wanna go from att tmoblie verizon or metro to sprint let me know..ill set up your account or even if its just an upgrade and throw a fat discount on your plan..im talkin sprint service at metro prices. 56 a month for any android excluding the epic and Evo those require and extra 10