Andre Nickatina - Pisces (2018)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
All those suckas got played. If he's been droppin albums on his own since the 90s why would he need $100k to drop a new album? Lmao those ppl who donated got what they deserve for being so retarded. Nickatina deletes everyone's comment on social media when they ask about this shit. Don't hold your breath for that savage C album either lmao. People actually thought they could trust a cocaine addict with 100k I'm weak rn
Yea, you have to have IQ in the single digits to donate money into that.

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Someone need to start a kickstarter campaign to have Nicky and Equipto release another Horns and Halos album... they both are really only at their best when they work together.. Those was some classic albums imo... Think they fell out over some and that's why they don't work together anymore.... lol
I'm sure that Equipto has better shit to do than make music with Nickatina

Don't hold your breath for that savage C album either lmao. People actually thought they could trust a cocaine addict with 100k I'm weak rn

Sugar Shane track was off the Sav-C album just has no Sav-C on this piece of garbage.

Here is the original

Zippyshare.com - Andre_Nickatina_Savage_C_Sugar_Shane (1).mp3

Feb 19, 2015
Finally got around to this album and it’s good .. got some of that vintage nickatina sound throughout

a couple things

-hard copies were made but it was a burned cd-r ala c-bo “the problem”

-it’s definitely the kickstarter album as it has the names of the people who funded the album listed in the album booklet with a special thanks

-there’s a rapper on a track called “phat ass” that i don’t recognize, but he sounds like he coulda been featured on the album due to his contribution since his raps didn’t really sound legit

-the beats were all dope for the most part but its not the same producers from his older albums as promised

-sav-c is listed as a contributor in the booklet, so it’s very possible that nickatina and his folks put up a lot of the money to pocket whatever was funded

-like others said, none of the features promised made the album

-no too short production

-i don’t remember seeing a video for any of the songs, but he claimed some of the funding would go towards videos

so while it didn’t deliver what the kickstarter promised, i still think the album was nice and some of his best work in over a decade.

Last edited:
Props: TJ95100
Mar 11, 2013
ok finally thats some normal opinion about the cd...yep its just a cdr them rappers broke or seffish idk lmao...How cheaper cdr pressing is?? thats some petty cash u realy dgaf about....smh...

Feb 19, 2015
ok finally thats some normal opinion about the cd...yep its just a cdr them rappers broke or seffish idk lmao...How cheaper cdr pressing is?? thats some petty cash u realy dgaf about....smh...
I DONT KNOW THE PRICING OF BULK CD-R’S BUT I DO KNOW THAT OFFICIAL CD’S CAN BE PRESSED FOR UNDER $1 A PIECE, SO I FIND IT STRANGE THAT ARTISTS BEEN GOIN WIT THE CD-R OPTION

C-BO, PAYROLL GIOVANNI, AND NOW NICKATINA SMH

Props: TJ95100
May 2, 2018
Andre nickatina just gaffled thousands of people with his shameless crackhead dope addict ass.

1) the album was put together very lazy and half assed. His raps dont sound like he was even trying. It literally sounds like he went to the studio and smoked a bunch of coke rocks and spoke gibberish into the mic.

2) zero features promised, zero producers promised

3) cheap quality CD-R's pressed up, and the only place distributing or selling them is rapbay... pathetic

4) dont give money to a dope fiend. Even if he used to make good music 10-15 years ago. People didnt learn from messy marv when he swindled hundreds of people with tshirt pre-orders that never got fulfilled 7 years ago.