Andre 3000 doing "BATTLE in SEATTLE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2008
If you haven't heard Andre 3000 is going to play in a movie titled "BATTLE in SEATTLE" about the WTO protest in 1999, a peaceful protest turned into a riot, people broke into stores all throughout downtown. For the whole story follow the link. http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1594488/story.jhtml I remember that day well, I got two Cell Phones from Radio Shack that day (lol). Anyway what do ya'll think this will do for the Northwest?

Nov 30, 2002
haha.. i remember drivin downtown during that shit.. i was like.. 11 or some shit.. blew my mind...

funny tho.. nobody can think of any more ideas for a movie so they just make real life shit more dramatic... its cool tho... i dont see it being HUGE or nothin.. definately gonna see it tho and see how they fuck with the actual events..

Oct 23, 2006
what thats tight... that shit was wild I was in high school going to Nathan Hale an kids where coming back from lunch all pepper sprayed up. Didn't a cop kick it pregnant lady or some shit like that?

Jul 10, 2002
The looters were some local cats who just happened to be down there and 'effed iShhh up b/c they could, after all the confusion started.

The Anarchists pushed dumpsters right up to the police line and lit them on fire eggin' them on.

Now Paul Schell and the Police respond way over the top? Of course no doubt, they're cops.

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
should be a really interesting film i was living in jersey during the time but I definitely heard stories..lol andre 3000 should be interesting too as he has allot of potential to be a great actor in my opinion

Aug 15, 2008
^^^^, Good looking for more info. I hope it's actually done well. Ya'll gotta really think about it, during the promotional campaign for the movie alot of eyes are going to be on Seattle just for the f*ck of it. People gonna google Seattle this Seattle that, we have to find away to make this sh*t really benefit us (The Whole Northwest) we need to do a compilation called SEATTLE RIOT or some sh*t like that. What ya'll think?

Aug 9, 2005
its been done filming! it will show a bunch of hippies and anachests and blend cops others together like crash. my patna who was in it said there really aint no ghetto shit they didnt show niggas thevin robbin nothin! so it will basicly let other citys have a preview of what they already thought. it will prolly be in someones lyrics as in they hood its a battle in seattle daily bla bla bla.........