Americas Best Dance Crew SAN DIEGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
I dont know if you guys have been following this show on mtv. Long story short its Americas Best Dance Crew. Name says it all. The end is near and we got a crew from san diego in the final 2. Just saying that we should support them since dago hates on any local doing good (just ignorant people) but there actually good. Check this vid out.

SUPPORT DAGO.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Usopc9Zf74g

The theme was DEDICATION TO HIP HOP. They don't choose the music. This dance was coo. they have better ones but they killed it at the end. I might get hated for postin it but whatever I'm supporting anything talented outta dago. I know dancin aint everyones thing but its coo to watch.

they go by JabbaWockeez

to vote text 2 to 23882. No additional charge for it.

Jul 21, 2005
yeh, I was amazed that there from dago and no one on here really said anything bout em. They got talent. On the show they were only at the bottom 2 once out of the whole season. I hope people on here show love. The last show is thursday and this shit is always live. We need dago to come up however it can. Tribal sponsers them. They rep.

Jul 21, 2005
damn people aint hating for once haha. I'm starting to like dago again lol. But in all seriousness you can vote anytime from now till thursday when its live on mtv. They don't only rep for dago but the west coast. Thats what I like about em. And they don't forget where they come from. They have been killing it since the 1st show. This should be a vital till then haha.

Jul 21, 2005
Daygo Dancers

Just reminding people to support daygo and the west coast. on mtv tonight the end of americas best dance crew is on at 10. support jabbawackiez they from daygo. we need a lil bit of lime light.

Aug 9, 2002
DAGO STAND UP! WE WON THE WHOLE COMPETITION! JABBAWAKEES DID THEY THANG UP THERE TONIGHT. PROPS, ONE LOVE, AND RIP TO THEY HOMEBOY THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THIS GLORIOUS EVENT.

Dec 25, 2003
Awesome!! Now I havent watched the show however people out here be mentioning about them constantly so it looked like theyre supporting them to win too!!
Btw, I know a kid who knows the dancers and he even told me he was sorta initiated with the group but due to his young age, they cut him outta the group and his growin up to become a professional dancer tho and whenever I see him I always give him some good advice......

Dec 25, 2003
...and "JABBAWOCKEEZ!!!" LMAO!!! Thats a funnyass catchy name right there...

That stuff reely reminds me of my childhood era; I'm lookin like theyre using some early 90s concepts cuz their team name got me siked out!! LOL!!!