Americas Best Dance Crew on MTV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
aiight.. so I`ve been followin this TV show since it started and overall.. I think tha Jabbawockeez is tha dopest crew on dat show but I had a question.. anybody know what happened to they crew member who passed away? regardless.. dood was sick.. peep..

all i know is.. this nigga got GiGGs!! RIP!!

*edit .. nevermind! I google`d him and found out homie passed away from HIV!! sucks kuhs dat nigga woulda been good to have for this show too!! again.. RIP!!

Jan 1, 2006
From: http://www.monstersofhiphop.com/tabid/128/Default.aspx
DANCERS WORLDWIDE SHARE THEIR STORIES & THOUGHTS ON THE PASSING OF GARY KENDALL aka GEEONE of the JABBAWOCKEEZ,1970-2007

Thank you to everyone who has contributed their thoughts & stories on the untimely passing of Monsters Faculty member Gary Kendall...he will be missed. Please see your tributes below...

December 14, 2007

The Monsters family received some very sad news today about the passing of Gary Kendall.

A member of the Jabbawockeez Crew, Gary Kendall a.k.a. Geeone joined the Monsters faculty just this season. We were fortunate to have him teach with us in Portland, OR in November where he received terrific reviews. He was also our MC at the 2007 Monsters in Santa Clara, CA.

The thing that stood out the most about him that weekend was when he told the dancers to "lose the angry face." He said, "I’m happy when I dance, so I can’t help but smile." Seems to me that he did a lot of that and caused others to do the same.

Gary and the Jabbawockeez have been a huge & incredibly important part of Monsters since they first participated in our LA Show three years ago.

We ask that you please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. We will share funeral information as we receive it.

We have set up an email address for you to share your thoughts, stories.... [email protected]. We'll post up your comments as they come in on our website for the world to read.

We'll miss you Gary - thank you for being a part of our lives,
Peace-
Andy Funk

Dec 19, 2005
this person that went to his tribute ceremony in RC last month said it was pneumonia and meningitis...

I believe Gary lost his fight to pneumonia & meningitis. I saw the One 4 Gee tribute show in Redwood City a couple weeks ago, it was absolutely incredible.

Jan 1, 2006
Mar 2, 2006
good lookin out Visualizer!!.. dat vid was dope too!!.. was he from tha Bay? kuhs it seem like homie be lightweight turf`n.. or am I jus over`analyzin him? regardless.. dood was nice wit tha moves.. same wit his krew!!..

*sidenote .. Jabbawockeez gon win.. aint no way Status Quo is fuckin wit them!! Only kompetition tha Wockeez had was Kaba Modern and they got ghost last week!!.. anybody katch tha episode when they made a car and dood drivin was throw`n his H`s up and bouncin like it was a raggtop?.. I liked how they fused Kali in on one motion in dat piece!!.. but`cheas.. big ups to em!!..

Apr 25, 2002
status quo is garbage...shouldve been kaba modern vs. jabbawockeez, but even kaba modern wouldve got merked. it's up to america's votes who wins though so hopefully jabbawockeez don't get gaffled.

Jun 30, 2005
status quo is garbage...shouldve been kaba modern vs. jabbawockeez, but even kaba modern wouldve got merked. it's up to america's votes who wins though so hopefully jabbawockeez don't get gaffled.
hell yea. jabbawockeez are raw was fuck tho.

Mar 2, 2006
status quo is garbage...shouldve been kaba modern vs. jabbawockeez, but even kaba modern wouldve got merked. it's up to america's votes who wins though so hopefully jabbawockeez don't get gaffled

true but den again.. Stat Quo`s leader [..think his names E-Knock or some shit..] fuckd up they routine two weeks in a row and they still kame out in tha top vote getters.. tha week before Kaba Modern got eliminated.. E-Knock fuckd up on tha routine and they still ended up gettin tha most votes tha next week so who knows!!.. see what happens on tha season finale!!..

Nov 5, 2004
I wanna make babies with that one girl from Kaba Modern.

Still though, I dunno how the fuck Status Quo beat out Kaba Modern.

If Jaba Wockeez don't win the title, then this show's rigged. Those dudes are lightyears better than any other team on there.

Oct 13, 2004
I wanna make babies with that one girl from Kaba Modern.

Still though, I dunno how the fuck Status Quo beat out Kaba Modern.

If Jaba Wockeez don't win the title, then this show's rigged. Those dudes are lightyears better than any other team on there.
I couldn't agree more with this post, Yuri Tag would get it. I still think its rigged tho, how did Status Quo get so many votes all of a sudden even tho they mess up?

Nov 5, 2004
I couldn't agree more with this post, Yuri Tag would get it. I still think its rigged tho, how did Status Quo get so many votes all of a sudden even tho they mess up?
Ya man, Yuri Tag would get tagged, lmao.

I don't get how Staus Quo got all those votes either. Bullshit. Those fools were only really good like 2 weeks outta the whole season.

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, they're hands down the best. I can't get with that clown shit from Status Quo...that shit was hot garbage. The only tight thing they do is the acrobatics. I thought that Kaba Modern was way better.

Jabawockeez got this one tho. I don't know how anyone can follow up to them in the upcoming seasons either...thats one high ass standard they set !