AMERICANS ENTERING MEXICO ILLEGALY BY THE THOUSANDS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
LMAO :lick:

IF YOU HAVEINT GON 2 SEE "THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW" GO SEE IT! IT HAS A SCEN WHEN NORTH AMERICA STARTS FREZZING AND EVERYONE HAS TO EVACUATE TO MEXICO. WELL MEXICO CLOSES THE BOARDER CUZ THEY FELL THERES TO MANY ILLEGAL AMERICANS THERE! LMAO, THEN YOU SEE PEOPLE START CROSING THE RIO GRAND AND OTHERS BUSTING THE FUCKING FENCES OVER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jun 27, 2003
hahahaha werd, that shiet was hilarious.. and then they like the president made a deal by erasing all Latin American debt.. hahaha, that movie had hella messed up shiet.. like the wolves? wtf was that shiet! and how lucky that a ship just happened to be by the library right? that shiet had me rollin cuz it was too unrealistic.. but that reverse illegal immigration had me rollin

Jun 27, 2003
they got main characters.. and of course they got a cliche story line.. basically it's like two main characters i would say.. the father and his kid.. and then there's other characters that are around them... like the son and his two friends... then the father and his two colleageus are the main characters.. it was an aight movie.. but in my opinion it wasn't as good as i heard it would be