AMERICAN ME....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
what up every1....i was thinking of buying/renting "american me" and i read the reviewz online about it and it said that there was alot of graphic murders and violence and stuff...while im not a pussy, i dont really like real-life death pictures and shit like that so could any1 that has seen it jus tell me what kind of death shit is in there that way i can make a decision? thankz every1

Apr 25, 2002
this fuckin guy gotta be kidding....hes afraid to watch the movie...the shit is so fuckin gangster i cant blame him..lol...damn homie..this aint no traces of death..its a fuckin MOVIE!
if you can stand DIE HARD you can stand AMERICAN ME

Apr 26, 2002
Some dude gets raped and then shanked in the asshole, and some black dude gets set on fire, and a few more things but it aint too graphic..there's a lot more disturbing movies out there.

Aug 14, 2002
all i can say is AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, do u have 2 have ur moms permission to watch this too? that movie isnt even graphic, its not like blood and guts r flyin out brain gettin ripped out, its koo movie 2 me but isnt even graphic

Apr 25, 2002
YEA , I HAD A TEACHER VIETNAM VET CRAZY AS SHIT , EX NAVY SEAL , HE EVEN CRACKED SOME KIDS RIBS WHO TRYED TO RUN AWAY FROM HIM . HE HATED MOVIES WITH DEATH HE DIDNT LIKE TO WATCH WHAT HES ALREADY SEEN TOO MANY TIMES

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Check this out homie..

Some people actually REALLY died because of that movie after it was made, so while the violence is simulated in the movie, it REALLY happened afterwards. You might want to pass on this one..

Rent Girls gone Wild instead..

Vamps
IX.

Aug 6, 2002
they even killed some old lady that worked on the set and showed them how the eme shipped and packaged their dope.
the eme actually didnt care that edward james olmos made the movie it was the fact that he tried to stir ppl away from joining the mafia