AMERICA HAS NOT OWNED ANY GOLD SINCE 1934

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
Im not interested in going back and forth with any of you on here, the disrespect is so below me,and any person that can sit up at 4:36 am and come with some negative hateful shit to say has something wrong with them. Grow up.

Mar 8, 2006
www.thephylumonline.com
You gotta love guys who listen to conspiracy theorists and think they know the entire truth, lol.
As I love people that read the NY Times, NewsWeek, watch Fox/MSNBC/CNN and think they know the entire truth.

The truth is.

You either search for it or you don't. When you search for the truth, it is always easy to find what you're looking for.

Your post was off topic, though.

They seem to be saying that the Treasury has all of the actual gold, so wouldn't that technically mean America, does in fact, own gold and that the Fed (not the US) doesn't own gold?

May 15, 2002
As I love people that read the NY Times, NewsWeek, watch Fox/MSNBC/CNN and think they know the entire truth.

The truth is.

You either search for it or you don't. When you search for the truth, it is always easy to find what you're looking for.

Your post was off topic, though.

They seem to be saying that the Treasury has all of the actual gold, so wouldn't that technically mean America, does in fact, own gold and that the Fed (not the US) doesn't own gold?
Prove that I get all my info from mainstream news sources. Since you can't, you sound like a dumbass in assuming that I do. Just because I don't buy into these dumb conspiracy theories posted via youtube and Alex Jones, doesn't mean that I keep my eyes glued to mainstream news channels.

Lol @ "when you search for the truth...." The problem with that statement is: People like you don't search for truth. You search for BS that you can spin into whatever truth you're looking to create.