America’s Unhealthiest Restaurants

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
D+
Carl’s Jr.
Most fast-food restaurants today are making at least some attempt to offset their bulging burgers and deep-fried sides with healthier options such as lean sandwiches or yogurt parfaits. But Carl's Jr. is swimming against the nutritional tide, trying to attract those with hearty appetites and less concern about fat, salt and calories. The lightest item on the breakfast menu, for instance, is the Hash Brown Nuggets—but even they have 21 grams of fat, and 5.5 of them are trans fats. (As a rule, you should try to get 2 grams or fewer of the stuff in an entire day!) The burgers are worse, and there's not a side on the menu that hasn't been given a long, bubbling bath in their trans-fatty frying oil.

SURVIVAL STRATEGY: Find another place to grab lunch. Failing that, you should settle on either the Charbroiled Chicken Salad with Low-Fat Balsamic Dressing or the Charbroiled BBQ Chicken Sandwich—the only sandwich on the menu with fewer than 400 calories.
I'm good then, that Chicken Sandwich is the best thing there anywyas

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Chili’s
From burgers to baby back ribs, Chili's serves up some of the saltiest and fattiest fare on fast-food row. In fact, with 3,810 mg of sodium and 122 grams of fat, Chili's Smokehouse Bacon Triple Cheese Big Mouth Burger earns the distinction as being one of the worst burgers in America. The Guiltless Grill menu is Chili's attempt to offer healthier options, but with only eight items and an average sodium count of 1,320 mg, there’s meager hope for nutritional salvation.

SURVIVAL STRATEGY: There's not too much to choose from after you omit the ribs, burgers, fajitas, chicken, and salads. You're better off with a Classic Sirloin and steamed vegetables or broccoli. Another decent option is the Chicken Fajita Pita with Black Beans and Pico de Gallo. A lot of the appetizers, while delicious, are worrisome too—one from Chili’s made it on our list of Worst Appetizers in America.

May 20, 2006
I love all of those places, I eat out everyday, I never cook my own meals...............

lol

This is why American's are FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Heart Disease is the #1 Killer of ALL AMERICANS (Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Red)

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm surprised Waffle House wasn't at the top. I was in there last night and a fucking mouse came out from under the waffle maker to eat the shit that fell on the floor.

Nov 24, 2003
I'm surprised Waffle House wasn't at the top. I was in there last night and a fucking mouse came out from under the waffle maker to eat the shit that fell on the floor.

Well the article focused mainly on calories, trans fat, and sodium not animals in the kitchen or semen in the food lol.

Nov 24, 2003
And it is bullshit that people do this.

Its one thing to lobby restaurants to post the nutritional information of what you are ordering, but its a whole different thing to try and make restaurants change their menus or what goes into their food.

Did these queerbate writers ever stop and think for a second that maybe I like to eat two days worth of fat in one sitting from time to time?

May 16, 2002
And it is bullshit that people do this.

Its one thing to lobby restaurants to post the nutritional information of what you are ordering, but its a whole different thing to try and make restaurants change their menus or what goes into their food.

Did these queerbate writers ever stop and think for a second that maybe I like to eat two days worth of fat in one sitting from time to time?
Yup! Ever since this lame fuck stepped on the scene everybody has jumped on the health bandwagon.