AM Kidd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2003
shit his cupcaker songs is koo as fuck..... i just dont bump those really loud wen im ridin.... haha i keep em quiet....... but i give that man his props... hes up on the top unsigned artists on myspace so shit i say look out for him

Nov 16, 2005
yeahh, 'and you know' is siick as fuucck, 'bay is back' is catchy, 'bay wit is' buuumps. those are the only songs i have haha. but yeh props to him!!

Dec 31, 2005
GTstangDRVER510 said:
shit his cupcaker songs is koo as fuck..... i just dont bump those really loud wen im ridin.... haha i keep em quiet....... but i give that man his props... hes up on the top unsigned artists on myspace so shit i say look out for him
lol forreal tho his songs go specially them slow ones... i think he spit best on the slow ones yea peepin the lyrics and the verses on stunna girl are clean.

o yea he gets much props for the production too i forgot he produce all his own songs mainey

Oct 20, 2005
www.myspace.com
Yo! Thanks for the love folks.

I've been stayin busy and networking with a lot of folks from all over the place. I have 2 shows at San Francisco State July 22nd and a show coming up @ Boondocks in San Francisco ( club event/18+ ) on July 27th so check my Myspace page in the upcoming shows section for more information. Try to make it to the Boondocks show aite!

And yeah, haha, I just released that song " Stunna Girl " and a remixed version on Myspace and will be sending it in the stations soon .. just testing the waters out first.

Dec 31, 2005
HEY LOOK ITS AM KIDD! HE'S ALIVE! POSTIN IN THE AM ! WHAT UP DUDE!

forreal tho that stunna girl remix is clean lyrics beat eveything PROPS u bound for greatness keep up the good work!

p.s. my bad for listening to pirated music i am a pittsburg pirate after all hahah jk for sure gotta cop the cd when it comes out.

Apr 5, 2005
YEAH ALL HIS TRACKS ARE KOO BUT THERE WAS A LINE ON STUNNA GIRL WHICH I THOUGHT WAS CORNY AS HELL.

"I PROMISE I WONT BE RUDE, I PROMISE I WONT FART, PUT THE SEAT DOWN AFTER I GO PISS"

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT RIGHT THERE CUDDY......THE LYRICS NEED TO BE STEPPED UP. BUT DUDE CAN ONLY GET BETTER.

THE MUSIC IS STILL DOPE THOUGH.