Am kidd Wont Reply To yo messages

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2005
i know this nigga reads his shit and always checks his pms and shit....but if u send him something he will not reply i hate bay cats that do that shit..i can c if ur a groupie or sumthing but we just tryna keep up wit the bay shit but these niggas dont show luv baack shit is fucked....

Jan 31, 2005
SiccShit said:
i know this nigga reads his shit and always checks his pms and shit....but if u send him something he will not reply i hate bay cats that do that shit..i can c if ur a groupie or sumthing but we just tryna keep up wit the bay shit but these niggas dont show luv baack shit is fucked....
i smell a man crush

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
NoRCaL707 said:
if he does read em n thinks hes to big n hard to not respond then thats fuked up but if its mail probs then thats understandable n shit...
What the hell does not answering a private message have to do with someone thinking he is big and hard? I doubt he thinks he is too gangsta to PM someone back.

You are sounding just as square as the dude who posted this shit. You two should get together and have a long cry or something.

I swear you new dudes are a bunch of immature whiney little bitches (most of you.)

Nuttkace