Am I trippin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2002
My girl is campin with sum guy friends of hers...shes got hella guy friends but is this crossin the line of bullshit? i called her up like an hour ago to see wats up and shes like im camping, it was hella sudden duh duh duh.....and im trippin but i played it coo on the phone....if any of yall have had similar problems wat did u do? i just want different opinions...cuz everyone thinks different

May 29, 2002
the way i see it, unless you think she is gonna cheat, you can use this on her and kick it with other girls....and a cover up for messin around if the opportunity comes and you wanna take it.

I personally wouldnt trip at all unless i truly think she is gonna cheat, in which case, i wouldnt be with her if i thought she was shady.

May 3, 2002
Remember that once we die, nothing will come with us, so don't obsess. We are all humans and we all have a sexuality.
And if you doubt your girlfriend, something is not right. You either don't trust her, or you suffer from a low self-esteem and think she's going to sleep with somebody "better looking" than you.
The best was to deal with this is to communicate with her and let her know your thoughts.
And if you're under 18 (or under "responsible" age), I wouldn't worry because camping with friends before the years of "responsibility" is normal.

Jan 20, 2003
www.evildooinz.com
i agree with unregistered to an extent.if you really have doubts about her then you dont trust her...and if shes cheated on you before,then that could be the reason...but if not then i wouldnt worry about it man.i dont see why she didnt ask you to go,thats kind of weird right there.i feel you on some shit man,girls are scandolous,more so than us guys.just tell her how you feel.

Apr 25, 2002
You should call up a bunch of girls and go camping with them. See how that dumb bitch likes it. I dont see how she could feel okay pullin this shit on you unless she was goin for a good fuck.

Mar 18, 2003
bayGIANTS said:
the way i see it, unless you think she is gonna cheat, you can use this on her and kick it with other girls....and a cover up for messin around if the opportunity comes and you wanna take it.
Rack that.

I have gone through similar situations, never camping though. Through alot of thought I came to a conclusion that I have become content to. Let her go, and don't trip. Within' reason, let her go on trips like this because if she is cheating, sooner or later you will find out, and when you do, atleast you know she isn't what you wanted. If your stressin' about it too much and have to know what happened, just find someone who is mutually friends with both you and the guys she went with and have him find out, but that is not what I suggest. If anything you now have a ticket to do as she did, without all the bitching involved in most relationships pertaining to matters such as this. If you forbid her, she will try the same when you want to do something like camp with other girls.

M

mizztech

lol @ camping...i aint know muh fuckaz still went...hmm

i would give a lil opinion but i aint never been campin wit a guy friend, ha...but when i did go out a friend...i told my man...

@Kryptic...look at it like this - would u rather want ya girl goin and not tellin u? i wouldnt think nothins up...but bitches are trife now a days...if u havin thoughts that she cheatin just ask her, and see how she act...but trust ya gut feelin fa real more than half the time u right when u thinkin some shady business is goin on...

Jan 3, 2003
ok no homie should trip out over a chick EVER chicks come and they go dawg there a dime a dozen, u know what dont even stress about it cause u know what play it cool and dont care cause chicks pick up on that shit switch that shit around so she thinks that u dont give a shit then they KNOW they aint got u wrapped u got them just play the game dawg AND DONT STRESS.

but if any of those guys hits on her and she tells u, fuck email me and we will both go kick this guys ass HOLLA

Apr 25, 2002
niggas need to quit handcuffin....if your jumpoff proper than u shouldnt have to do all that shit

best believe if your girl go campin with me she gettin tossed to tha click

May 13, 2002
CincoCeroCinco said:
Well then just rent a bear suit.. Get a knife made out of bear teeth and go to whereever she's camping, put the suit on, (make sure that it's a place where a bear could survive) and slaughter the motherfuckers with the knife.
lmao u need a tape recorder too for the bear noise

fuc camping with other guys...that bitch is playin u homie an why tha fuc didn't u go with her ? lol

Apr 25, 2002
thas some str8 bullshit...there is NO reason why your lady should be goin on trips with a bunch of guys without you there...regardless if they are "just friends" or not...cuz i only see one thing happening after a few drunk hours around the camp fire...and you know exactly what that is homie......CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!(train noise for you dumbfucks who didnt get it)

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^ Thats real homie. Whether or not you trust your bitch is irrelevant.....the real question is do you trust the dudes she went with? I take it probabaly not. And you shouldnt. I got plenty of female friends, and they're only friends, but most of my female friends are better lookin than the average and that aint good cuz "friend" or not if you get the chance to smash guts then thats what's fit to happen cuzz....

Hopefully your woman is coo, cuz even if dudes were runnin game on her I guarentee it that she would never tell you, from what I seen girls figure it's no big deal and can handle it......but add in any kinda drugs or alcohol and peace out to that whole shit.....watch that shit....

Jan 3, 2003
OK NEW PLAN- WHILE UR GIRLFRIENDS SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOM AS YOU AND I MEAN OUT COLD, CREEP UP BESIDE HER PULL YOUR PANTS DOWN, AND SMACK YOUR COCK AND HER FORHEAD AND GIVE HER A MUSHROOM STAMP AND MAKE IT RED SO THAT FOR A GOOD WEEK PEOPLE WILL KNOW SHE'S UR BITCH

Oct 26, 2002
4 real, if this is still going on, i think u shuld call her on it, or if u know tha guys, tell them watsup, cause i knew this kid who was all with my ex when we were 2gether and that kid was pissing me off, so jus tell her or get a rifle and blast sum heads

P{eaaaaace