Am i the only person who thinks Prince is a musical genius?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2003
I went through Prince and The Revolution to some of his NPG live shit today and..my lord. This dude is rediculous. I never fucked with prince other than his "more popular" songs. But....Just as long as we're together and Venus Di Milo is just to raw. Just checking if im the only one.

Apr 9, 2005
SonnyBlac said:
I went through Prince and The Revolution to some of his NPG live shit today and..my lord. This dude is rediculous. I never fucked with prince other than his "more popular" songs. But....Just as long as we're together and Venus Di Milo is just to raw. Just checking if im the only one.
You aint the only one. Prince is one of the all time greatest, even if he is a fuckin wierdo. "This nigga came out wit a blousse on. You know you didnt get that ruffled shit from the men's section." - charlie murphy

Feb 13, 2005
dude is a genius mayne! so many people sample his shit too! your favorite artists do so ya know? has the highest selling soundtrack of all time! purple rain!

Jun 5, 2005
stingy said:
dude is a genius mayne! so many people sample his shit too! your favorite artists do so ya know? has the highest selling soundtrack of all time! purple rain!
I AGREE WITH YOU 100% BUT HIS CD'S DON'T DO HIM JUST IWENT TO A LIVE SHOW IN RENO LAST YEAR THIS MAN CAME RUNNING OUT AND SLID ACROOS A PIANO AND CAME TO A DEAD STOP. ALSO YOU MAY WANT TO FIND OR HAVE SOMEONE BURN YOU A COPY OF THE BLACK ALBUM AND I'M NOT TALKING JAY-Z......

Apr 25, 2002
First album I ever owned was the Purple Rain soundtrack. I was such a big Prince fan early on that my dad pulled me out of my 1st grade classroom and took me to go see Purple Rain in the theater. The first naked chick I ever saw was in that movie when Apollonia purified herself in the waters of Lake Minatonka.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
MeloTrauma said:
First album I ever owned was the Purple Rain soundtrack. I was such a big Prince fan early on that my dad pulled me out of my 1st grade classroom and took me to go see Purple Rain in the theater. The first naked chick I ever saw was in that movie when Apollonia purified herself in the waters of Lake Minatonka.
lol! That was the first one I owned also. I remember being left behind when my older brothers and sisters went to watch it. :mad:

Feb 5, 2005
genius doesn't even sum it up...23 plus instruments and the fool played a 12 string guitar on "For the tears in your eyes"...sum have said he could play a 100 hundred or more when you start breaking the individual instruments down...

...Sign Of Times, badest concert ever, without a doubt

May 11, 2005
I agree. Prince is a musical genius that has gone through a myriad of transitions. I love his music. My favorite Prince songs are Adore, Erotic City, The Ballad of Dorothy Parker, Another Lonely Christmas, Pop Life...i could go on 4 dayz and since that isn't the thread I'll stop there.

A Beautiful One...Darlin Nikki