AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS PS2 AND XBOX ARE HELLA BETTER THEN PS3 AND 360???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2005
WHY DID THEY EVEN MAKE THEM NEW SHITS??.......I HATE BOTH THEM FUCKS.....NIGGAS NEED TO STEP THEY CONSOLE CREATION GAME WAY UP.....ITS LIKE THESE MOTHA FUCKAS TOO 1 STEP FOWARD WIT GRAPHICS AND 3 STEPS BACK WIT GAMEPLAY, CONTROLS, AND DELAY.......WTF???

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
do i think ps2 and xbox have better games?...of course. they have been out for over 5 years,their libraries are huge

do i think ps2 and xbox are better systems? fuck no

its like saying my apple 2 computer better than my new laptop cause it has oregon trail

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
In all honesty, the Dreamcast and SNES are my 2 favorite consoles of all time, but would I trade my 360 and Wii for them? Fuck no. There are so many great games coming out this year, it's insane. I don't think I have ever seen a fall lineup as good as this. Ever.

kieu

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2006
haven't seen much with ps3...still waiting. 360 is ok but both systems will be much better with the new games comin.

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
no disrespect but do you actually own them or are you one of them dudes talkin shit on the next gen to make yourself feel better for not bein able to afford them

May 5, 2002
Jake said:
its like saying my apple 2 computer better than my new laptop cause it has oregon trail
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THAT GAME WAS HEAT. WHAT YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT "Karateka". I USE TO PLAY THIS GAME ON THE APPLE IIc plus LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IM FROM THE OLDSCHOOL.

Sep 5, 2004
www.GORILLAPITS.com
Pioneer said:
WHY DID THEY EVEN MAKE THEM NEW SHITS??.......I HATE BOTH THEM FUCKS.....NIGGAS NEED TO STEP THEY CONSOLE CREATION GAME WAY UP.....ITS LIKE THESE MOTHA FUCKAS TOO 1 STEP FOWARD WIT GRAPHICS AND 3 STEPS BACK WIT GAMEPLAY, CONTROLS, AND DELAY.......WTF???
i hella feel on that one, thats what been tellin everybody....especially on madden

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Pioneer said:
I kind of feel you on this... But I am only a Madden fan. I've played Madden on the PS2 for years right.... so my brother upgraded to the X-Box 360. I went to his house to play Madden and the gameplay sucked big time compared to the gameplay on the PS2. Da homie gotta PS3 and he said he likes the gameplay on the PS2 better than the PS3. He said the graphics are tighter but the gameplay on the PS2 is better.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Robby2Slobby said:
New Madden and College are superior on the new systems compared to the old ones.. They are now adding features to the new ones that aren't in the old versions.
I don't know about that man. I played Madden on the 360 and it's garbage. The new features and graphics are tight but as far as the gameplay goes it sucks on the 360. I haven't played it on the PS3 yet though.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I haven't had a chance to play the ps3 yet, but I have three friends who all have the 360, Wii, and PS3 and they ALL agree that the 360 is the best system outta of all of them. I've played the Wii and I owned a 360, and I think the 360 is the best system overall. I'm not a die hard video game fanatic i just enjoy a good online challenge where i can talk shit after i win.