"Am I A Psycho" music video will be premeired on BET's 106 n Park this friday...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
"Am I A Psycho" music video will be premeired on BET's 106 n Park this friday...

Just saw on Facebook that techs video will be premiered on 106 this friday... Great exposure for Tech. What you all think?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Funny how the people who run the "Blogs" for Strange don't even know their facts. They say this will be the first Tech video to air on BET, yet "Imma Tell" actually got some considerable play on BET's "Uncut" block.

Feb 9, 2006
Funny how the people who run the "Blogs" for Strange don't even know their facts. They say this will be the first Tech video to air on BET, yet "Imma Tell" actually got some considerable play on BET's "Uncut" block.
True but this the first time it is actually being PREMIERED on the show during a live taping and it will also be the first video actually eligible to be voted on for the countdown each week as well....

Dec 14, 2005
Yea I believe he was saying the first time on 106 and Park..

This is good shit... maybe not the best video for 106 and Park, but its great exposure, and gives most BET viewers a face to go with that Interlude verse