Alpha Dog trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Swick

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
It's a matter of fans wanting to see him succeed. It is a big deal to have song in a big screen film, let alone multiple songs. It will only help him grow as an artist & help him gain exposure. Also I'm assuming he will receive some bank...

You people are so negative it is sickening...

Sep 11, 2006
what is this movie about? And do people on here just think it is gonna be good because tech has songs in it or does it actually look good?

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Sorry if my words sound negative I have that effect sometimes, Its nothing I can help, but I help Tech on myspace as much as possiable, note: I only have 189 friends. Also he just released ringtones which im not going to plug, since he only made it out to his friendslist, with noway to reply aka. repost.

Although I did viewsource to try and see what the script was like.. Tryed to see how you can delete the reply botton.

Edit. I will try and be more positive with my posts.

Jul 7, 2002
Not only is the movie facing legal troubles, but I also think I saw or heard somewhere that it's outrageously over budget which further more hurts it's release chances.

Jul 13, 2004
yea man tech, marcus, cory and i all went to see TCSM: the begging opening night and seen the trailer, we were kinda tripped out on hearing rick ross and dmx. but its all good cuase yes it is just the trailer not the entire movie. as much as we wanted to hear tech in the trailer the tracks they used still worked great. plus we were given word that they still kept 7 songs they did for the movie in it. also the sings they used for the movie are not in everready. they are all new and recorded especially for the movie. i also believe they used sum S&S and PDM too. not to mention Kaliko has some on there aswell.