Alpha Dog trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
Well I mean I was expecting to here some tech of some sort and I know he scored the movie... but the music that I heard sound like it was from somewhere else.......But then Again it has dawn on me that it was the trailer, the music is in the movie. If you do a search the trailer is on the net and it is even different from what was at the movies. Release date says January

Oct 12, 2004
Tech just did that interview on westcoastaftershock and he was still boasting about the score, so if something were wrong, I'm sure he would have said something... because the trailer was probably done a while ago...

Aug 20, 2002
elegantjewelry.itctv.com
DaSlacker said:
Just because he did the score doesn't mean they had to use the score from the movie in the official trailer. The editor wanted to use that DMX song, (s)he submitted it, it got approved, life goes on.

and by the way, Merry Christmas; http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/alphadog/hd/

Thats what I figured. I seen the trailer on yahoo and it was different from what was at the movies

Mummy

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2006
ya wasnt the producer/director sued or something? causeing the movie to not be released? not stating facts here, im asking rumored questions

Feb 8, 2006
Sorry, I was just being pessimistic. The Defense counsel for Hollywood is trying to stop the movie from coming out because of some prosecutorial misconduct in sharing information with the director. Read the article below. In my experience (as an atty., I could very easily see the Court prohibiting the movie from being released until after all hearings are over).

Alpha Dog suit

Feb 17, 2006
TheRemedy said:
I went to the movies tonight for Texas Chainsaw Massacre and they show the alpha dog trailer and I got nervous when They was playing DMX to the trailer. Movie looks good though.
texas chainsaw massacre? last night? hasn't that been out of theaters for well over a year now?

Feb 17, 2006
why the hell people care sooo much about tech puttin some everready songs on a movie. its cool and good exposure for tech but damn is the song gonna be that much diff from the cd. i dont understand lol

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
They just enjoy the hype, They most likely will have the song in the movie but nobody will notice who it is unless you know who Tech N9ne is... And of course caribou lou will be on the soundtrack thats good exposure and all, but when people see the movie you think they'll wait till the credits and acutally notice it was Tech n9ne? no.