All white basketball team? Racist ass shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2009
a bunch of 2 handed chest passes and lay ups. LMAO everyone in chucks and tenny tiny shorts. what a joke. If people wanna see boring basketball just watch the WNBA.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
"Only players that are natural born United States citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league," the statement said.

Sounds like an Asian dude wrote "the statement".

and Don "Moose" Lewis, you fat greaseball faggot, I think you need to stop obsessing with pro wrestling.

(where the fuck was this "press conference" held? A movie theater lobby?)

vvvvvv got a new haircut cuz he was so embarrassed and shit

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^lol

White people can definately ball. Argentina and Italy both have good teams

...but there just not as entertaining as black folks when they do it, lol.
Both of which, I would say, aren't white. And couldnt play in this "league" if they wanted to. Who the hell would play on this team anyway? Hope you have fun trying to make it from the parking lot to the gym in Georgia. Doesn't matter where you are, people will ride out to see you. and not to see you play.

from Wikipedia:

"In the official 2000 census, Augusta-Richmond County had 195,182 people... and the racial makeup of the balance was 50.37% Black or African American."

Jan 2, 2003
I heard about this on the razor & mr.T show at work i just couldnt stop laughing cuz they kept saying they could have the league at the y i dont really care some white bois dont wont niggaz their hey trust no1 goin back the company shit so do u

Mar 24, 2006
I heard about this on the razor & mr.T show at work i just couldnt stop laughing cuz they kept saying they could have the league at the y i dont really care some white bois dont wont niggaz their hey trust no1 goin back the company shit so do u
you lost me after the y comment chief.