All white basketball team? Racist ass shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2008
let them fucken play.. who gives a shit if they dont want any other race..

would we having this same discussion if they were all black or all asian league ??
go cry somewhere else.. this is the sports forum not the womens dept at Walmart...

Jun 27, 2005
^^^yeah let em be boring and unathletic in their barns and stables if they want to. fuck em, why should I give a shit? The only reason you should be mad is if you're mad because you can't join their league.

Mar 8, 2008
^^^yeah let em be boring and unathletic in their barns and stables if they want to. fuck em, why should I give a shit? The only reason you should be mad is if you're mad because you can't join their league.
me mad over this..? nah, im just saying if we really want to be fair then let them have their league. i give 2 shits about their league or basketball for that matter, but if someone wants to have a league for themselves then fuck it, do you..

Dec 29, 2008
i heard about this on knbr too. they should call it the segregation league or some shit.

or the cracka league. fucking racist ass non-b-ball playing mofos.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
let them fucken play.. who gives a shit if they dont want any other race..

would we having this same discussion if they were all black or all asian league ??
go cry somewhere else.. this is the sports forum not the womens dept at Walmart...
They already got "all Filipino leagues",your allowed 1 offbrand,I'm 6'4 guess what position I had to play..lol