All U SoCal People Peep This!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
If U havent already, head over to www.wcrydaz.com and sign up for tha forum. We are tha #1 westcoast rap site on tha net right now on tha real. Tha site is ran by a ALL CALI STAFF, including myself, Styles And Droz from LA, Hydro from San Diego, and Nando from Frisco. Tha forum is THA SHIT we drop alotta dope ass shit for our forum members in there, and we got tha SOund Check forum were quite a few peeps drop NEW mp3z DAILY. Tha forum is off tha hook ya'll, every1 gets custom user titles too, and we got some fine women that post there as well. Hit that shit up ya'll, every1 is welcome 2 join but tha SoCal peeps especially will love that shit........

Peace

May 5, 2002
LMAO ya'll are funny, acting like U got WEBSITE BEEF and shit. As far as audio goes WCRYDAZ SHITZ on tha Siccness, and all I was tryna do is get ya'll to sign up becuz we hook people up over there, so sorry if I got any1z panties in a bunch LMAOOO

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Who's hatin???????? just wondering..... If he can say his site is #1 then I think I have a rite to state my opinion on that. My opinion happens to be the opposite of his.

I'm sure everyone that runs a site will say theirs is # UNO!!