All-Star weekend thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
it should be intresting to see lebron though next year. i saw him do the high school mcdonalds dunk competition back in the day, and he killlled it. im pretty sure travis outlaw was in the same class as him, and he competed as well. LOL.

im curious to see what lebron brings to the table.
Lebron sucked in that Mcdonalds contest. He did all average dunks you would see in any fast break except one windmill. The only reason Lebron won that year cuz he as the only one who made all his dunks. Lebron even admitted to Kenny in the rookie game that the reason he never did the dunk contest was because he isn't all that creative.

May 10, 2002
that nigga has been doin the same 2 dunks since he came in the league and people will expect too much from him. He's destined to lose in 2010
Mufuckas act like he couldn't be holding on to creative stuff to do in the dunk contest.

People need to learn to look beneath the layers

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Lebron sucked in that Mcdonalds contest. He did all average dunks you would see in any fast break except one windmill. The only reason Lebron won that year cuz he as the only one who made all his dunks. Lebron even admitted to Kenny in the rookie game that the reason he never did the dunk contest was because he isn't all that creative.
from a high school stand point, u dont think that was dope? atleast thats what i was tryna say... shiiiet when i was in high school no way the dudes that ball can dunk like that lol.

Mar 18, 2006
I thought that Nate deserved it, his dunk over Dwight was impressive mann, even if he did get a little help......I did think that he was going to be dq'd though for using Wilson Chandler as a stepladder though.....lol, I wish they would go back to 6-8 dunkers, doesn't seem as competitive now

May 15, 2002
that fuckin contest was weak....and lebrons not gonna change nothin, they need atleast 6 guys who belong in a contest not jus some anybodys to fill a spot(fernandez), i bet vince carter could have still won that shit last nite.....fuck all the props , capes and gay hoopla, jus get creative and do your fuckin shit, like jordan or j-rich or dominique would have done....lebrons not gonna change nothin unless they have some real competition for him, and the three point contest are you serious?half the guys shooting werent even in the top 20 in 3 point shooting. tony parker acted like he didnt even want to be there, joggin around the court and shit, but TNT showin EVA over and over made up for that.

Feb 17, 2008
that fuckin contest was weak....and lebron not gonna change nothin, they need atleast 6 guys who belong in a contest not jus some anybodys to fill a spot(fernandez), i bet vince carter could have still won that shit last nite.....fuck all the props , capes and gay hoopla, jus get creative and do your fuckin shit, like jordan or j-rich or dminique would have done....lebrons not gonna change nothin unless they have some real competition for him, and the three point contest are you serious?half the guys shooting werent even in the top 20 in 3 point shooting. tony parker acted kl=like hea didnt even want to be there, wlaking around the court and shit, but them showin eva over and over made up for that.

I am a homer for sure, i dont think rudy should have won by any means, but his dunks were scored terribly. his dunk with pau was impressive, and probably the best of that round, he probably would have gotten a higher score if it had worked before the time had run out. i mean come on....DH got a 50 on his first dunk? the 12 foot dunk was impressive, but it looked like he could have done more with that ball....dont think he should have gotten two 50s. wish we could have seen the rainbow kick dunk....

May 15, 2002
^your right rudy's second dunk was very impressive but very watered down after 15 trys. DH's 12footer was cool but everything building up to it was way to much. The scoring was terrible.

Dec 29, 2008
i thought the dunk contest was kinda boring. the guy that won was the best though it always looks better when its a shorter guy dunking like that i think the dunkers get too many opportunities though so when they start taking like 10 try it gets hella boring they shoulda had another round too the 3 pt contest and the dunk contest were hella short but the dunk where he jumped over howard was the best of the night imo

May 10, 2002
The NBA should be mindful of how they treat the dunk contest going forward.

Last night's contest reminded me of the state of Hip Hop right now. Too much pageantry and very little substance