All-Star weekend thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
HAHAHAHAA...LEBRON CANT EVEN FUCKIN THROW IT DOWN WHEN ITS SO SIMPLE!!,LOLOLOL......I TRIED TELLING BOTH THEM BITCHES EARLIER AND THAT JUST SHOWED AND PROVED MY POINT!..THATS WHY THEY HAVE THESE GAMES,FOR THE PLAYERS TO GO OFF AND SHOW OFF THERE SKILLS AND TONIGHT IT WAS ONLY OBVIOUS!......KOBE IS BETTER THEN LEBRON!!..PERIOD!

AND CO MVP= SOME BULLSHIT! ...BUT IT WAS NICE TO SEE THE OLD LAKER 1,2 PUNCH TAKE IT THIS YEAR!..THATS WUTS UP!...GOT EM!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Shaq made a huge difference in the game though, if they had yao and pau playing center the whole game, it woulda been way closer

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Oh the powers of basketball.......Kobe and Shaq co MVP's actin all buddie buddie.......Thats suspect.....All that bad publicity....especially shaq with the tell me how my ass taste shit......Stern made that CO MVP crap happen....

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
lol @ judging who's better due to an allstar game!! Haha Classic!! Its called exhibition u dummies!! LeBron>Kobe!! Got Em!!

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
c mon czar if it was james night u know very well u would of been opening your mouth............ mvp > james............

your opinion on james missed dunks????

Mar 20, 2007
All Star Weekend was kinda garbage this year.
i liked it considering i missed tha celeb gaem. (who was mvp of that game) and the rookie challage. heard durant tore it up. oden way overrated. 3-pt contest had a cool ending. slam dunk contest(nate killing $uperman was tight). am a big $haq fan an considering it might be his last it was koo 2 c him get co m.v.p. dudes 37. put up a good. show. homie thats 4-$ho.