All Sicx Songs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lilsicx66

Apr 9, 2019
That never dropped to my Knowledge.
As for verses.
There's a few floating around but takes alot of footwork.
Most ppl give up or just don't know where to look.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
Kansas City, MO
That’s literally Sicx’s son.. If anybody can speak on him and his music, it’s him. The music is dope too!
Okay. And? Y'all make it sound like Sicx has been like X-Raided and droppin' CDs while he's been locked up this whole time! We all know that isn't the case. Did he make dope music back in the day? YES. There's no denying that. Is he still even makin' music? Wno knows!

I can't and don't fuck with pedophiles, child molesters, perverts, or any other kind of sexual deviant. If YOU do, that's your perogative.

Lilsicx66

Apr 9, 2019
How old are you breh, sixteen? So being a dope rapper trumps being a CHESTER? You Siccness cats are a strange bunch. Smh
I'm 30. You sound upset though. If the music bothers you. Don't listen. Stay blessed. I'ma stay Siccmade. I have another project dropping On new years. Check it out.

Attachments

Dec 17, 2004
Whatever it is your smoking, put it down. Enjoy your weekend
Are you kidding me.... the only reason sicx is not mentioned in the same voice as X is because of what he did, other then that look back to when they first started out rapping X had so.so rhymes while sicx had that siccness all over his lyrics, you must have never listened to ruff and rugged Lynch and sicx go bar for bar or even the whole NIGGA DEEP album. MR.NO PRINT CREEK MOBB, CREEP AMD CRAWL, RAW EDGE BULLSHIT, and from ITWCT 9 millimeter killing fields, not cho average etc are justa few songs that display that he was better then X at that time. To me IF THESE WALLS CAN TALK should and deserves to be in the same conversation as SEASON OF THE SICCNESS and the UNFORGIVING no if ands or buts

Props: kane916
Feb 1, 2018
Are you kidding me.... the only reason sicx is not mentioned in the same voice as X is because of what he did, other then that look back to when they first started out rapping X had so.so rhymes while sicx had that siccness all over his lyrics, you must have never listened to ruff and rugged Lynch and sicx go bar for bar or even the whole NIGGA DEEP album. MR.NO PRINT CREEK MOBB, CREEP AMD CRAWL, RAW EDGE BULLSHIT, and from ITWCT 9 millimeter killing fields, not cho average etc are justa few songs that display that he was better then X at that time. To me IF THESE WALLS CAN TALK should and deserves to be in the same conversation as SEASON OF THE SICCNESS and the UNFORGIVING no if ands or buts
You have to understand that the average breh is not gonna like Sicx or even consider putting him in their list of the top Sacramento artists because of what he did. Regardless of the quality of his music some shit is just a deal breaker. So you’d have to argue with someone who can separate the music from the person otherwise y’all will get nowhere with your conversation.