All I see is poverty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Life can get hard, people struggling, cant you see it bro
The roaches is in charge, makin me pimp out a drag queen version of danny devito

Happy to be eatin tho, livin life like a rockstar
at the dennys across from the motel 6 big ballin eatin pasta

all i see is ghosts of so called rappers out all over my set
im wandering like the walking dead , cause I dont know my career is dead yet

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2008
seriously dude, the time u spend embracin the ghettos says a lot about why you carry yourself in this manner

man up u pussy, stop tryin to perpetuate the cycle of ignorance that your mom queefed u into.
what a fuckin sell out.

what can I say? you dont have to follow//u can be a leader//just be yourself, if u feel peer pressure tell that nigga chill

hypocrite
ass
wannabe
ass
hypocrite

Last edited:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Props: Sacsick
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
lol @ dudes with computers and internet connections and smartphones bitching about being broke...Next time you go on vacation Lil Lucky...head to Detroit muthafucka...head to Indiana...go to Juarez or Bogota.....hit up the favelas in Rio...go walk through cabrini greens and go camp out in the Congo...spend a day in Johannesburg....ever been to haiti?

lil lucky needed 2 homies and spellchecker to correctly spell poverty, there some people that cant even afford a shack and when they do get one its so dirty the roaches wont even go inside....

hell, kill that fuckin mexica orca you got as a pet...you and the crew could eat fat for a month or two off of one of that bitches hindquarters...sell the meat to the carniceria, make that bitch pay...like she weigh....