All I hear today

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
is there a plan to replace manning? i dont follow the broncos that much so have no idea who their backup is, but once manning is done, the broncos are done
Osweiler is the certifiied clipboard holder, keep in mind though he is understudy of Manning, we'll see if he is more than a pine rider eventually. Needs to work on strength & conditioning tho.

Mar 16, 2005
before peyton manning saved the broncos they were shit. every team goes through droughts and rough patches... raiders just goin through a larger one...
before manning they were shit?? as in 2nd rd of playoffs shit?? weird I guess denvers shit and oaklands shit have FAAAAAR different standards

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
before manning they were shit?? as in 2nd rd of playoffs shit?? weird I guess denvers shit and oaklands shit have FAAAAAR different standards
I agree they weren't shit, but they weren't really as good as most 2nd round playoff teams. They made it to the second round of the playoffs off some devine intervention shit because tebow is actually jesus reincarnated

Mar 16, 2005
I agree they weren't shit, but they weren't really as good as most 2nd round playoff teams. They made it to the second round of the playoffs off some devine intervention shit because tebow is actually jesus reincarnated
completely agree but to say they were shit as the other guy did is just plain idiotic. Hell Denver has gone through 2 "rebuilds" in all this time of the Raiders 1.