All Hyped about GrindHouse?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
HAHAHAHA SYKO!

i didnt read the whole thread so exscuse me.....

man, i heard this movie is two different movies, and that the second movie is sort of a chick movie and that people started walking out because of the long-ass dialouge and boredom. is this true?

cuz i might go see it and just cut out on the second one and watch that one on my computer, 3 hours is definately on one

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
Review of grindhouse
First Fake preview: Machete: was funny but got old quick had cheech and the guy from desperado who throws the knives.

Planet Terror: shit was cool the gore and the plot were on point and the exaggerations were good. ( if pisses me off when people say "this is so fake, that would never happen" [rose McGowan gun leg] I feel like saying of course its fake its a movie. and when my girl says it to movies I want to watch, I go and notebook could really happen or the sisterhood of the pants. or those gay movies.)The movie is good dont expect a horror movie.

Fake preview2: Werewolf women of the S.S.: it was gay, not funny, and kind of lame. Nick cage as a china man was funny though at the end. Rob zombies sucks IMO.
Fake Preview3:Don't: shit was funny, the commentator guy is fucking on point and the whole preview was Hilarious, had the theater laughing.
Fake Preview 4: Thanksgiving: shit was Hilarious and seemed to me if there was a grindhouse 2 then that one should be the feature. The whole plot is so fucking outrageous that its funny and the splits knife death on the trampoline gave me chills, Eli Roth is a Sav.

Movie 2: Death Proof: it starts of slow with the dialog and shit, but you expect that from tarantino but shit pick up good in the middle and at the end your as cheering for the chicks. The movie is very suspenseful.

The theater was packed and got a clapping ovation at the end. Two thumbs up

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Deadpool said:
Your out of it with this.
Hey Coldblooded...shut the fuck up you moron. I hope you have fun DJ'ing in Wisconsin while posting pictures of you with your favorite rappers you fuckin fruit cup.

May 9, 2002
IronLungs420 said:
damn i was not expeting all that gorey shit that was in the movie. but overall i thought this movie was sicc. i recommend it to anyone
Do you NOT know what a "grindhouse" movie is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grindhouse

I think some ofthe younger ones on here arent exactly clued in to what this movie is about. Tarantino was a HUGE exploitation film fan whe he was a kid. He wanted to make a movie like the ones he grew up on. THus the crackling, missing reels and B-movie style acting. He was TRYING to do that on PURPOSE.

This is a tribute film to his childhood.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
JackArtist510 said:
man Planet Terror was the shit.. way too much dialogue in the Death Proof. i want to see the Planet Terror part again..
i thought Death Proof was better. the best part in Planet Terror is when Freddy Rodriguez pulls that little motorcycle out the tow truck lol