all channels free.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 19, 2004
i got a viewsat ultra, its hella easy just download the file and upload with USB. i got the ultra cuz its got USB and u dont have to do all that other confusing as shit. if u want something easy get that it has USB.
Yea I just picked up a Coolsat 7000 with the usb port, bout to hook it up and watch some movies.

Feb 21, 2006
I've been hacking cable/sat for a few years. I started back in the day with the H and HU cards on DTV and when they came out with the p4 card, went with FTA.
Started with a Pansat and went to a Viewsat Extremem, much better Programming Guide and faster channel changing.
For you homies who want to give a try, do this. Call up DN and get one of their packages, the starting package is like 36 bones a month and free installation, you can cancel after a few months.
This way you have a professional installation done and don't have to worry about running cables or pointing the dish. I have two rooms setup with one FTA box and one DN HD Box. Because there will be times when the send a signal through the stream and your FTA box can be down for days or even weeks at a time before the coders come out with a fix, just like in the Directv days, with all that freezing shit.

Jun 19, 2004
Tvo14 since u been in the game for a while what do you think about the Nfusion box ? I noticed they were not even affected by the downtime most had around new years .....

Apr 14, 2004
i wouldnt mess witha nfusion, i heard there is a posiblity of gettin caught up since that shits always online. or since its wireless, but all dealers say they are the best.

Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
There are some downtime, just to let ya know. But for the most part youll be good to go.

also Nfusion Nova do hook up to the net, but only for updates, its not always connected from what ive read.

Stay away from coolsat 4000,5000 & 6000 support is slow due to clones. 6100 and up are solid w/ no clones out there.

Feb 21, 2006
this only works for dish network. directv does not work.
if you want free satellite you gotta buy a decent box. i would say 150$ would be needed.
you gotta put new programs into it all the time cause dish keeps changing them so you cant watch free tv.
and if you want free sat you should do it asap cause by 2009 all tv will be switched to digital and this will cause your box to stop working.
your pretty much gonna loose every channel. and have a worthless 150$ box in your garage.

Jun 19, 2004
I thought digital is basically cable/dish/direct tv and what not, that they are just getting rid of the analog signal people can get with regular antennas. This shouldn't affect the fta scene......

Feb 21, 2006
I thought digital is basically cable/dish/direct tv and what not, that they are just getting rid of the analog signal people can get with regular antennas. This shouldn't affect the fta scene......
it will effect fta.
if you guys didnt know....back in the days people used to crack direcTV till they got smart and changed all their shit up and now its impossible for anyone to do it.
the only shit you can crack now is dish 500. and thats gonna change real soon.
companys loose millions of dollars cuz people rather get free tv than pay for it,
so now they trying to make a change in all that like directv did.so they can start hustlin up all your hard earned bills again.
you aint gotta believe me. but shit its already working.
older boxes dont even work anymore. like the old panst 2300 and 2500's.
but im sure once everything goes digital and they kill fta someone is just gonna hack the new shit they make and we gona have somthing else to get free TV with..

Feb 21, 2006
I don't know about soon, but it will happen eventually and as all good hackers do, they will find another. The main difference between Dish and Direct is Direct spent tens of millions of dollars on a new encryption coded on the p4/p5 cards. It was worth it to them since the NFL told them to fix this giant security hole or we won't renew your contract for The Sunday Ticket.
Thats the main reason why they hack for HD on Dish has been widely announced because the makers of FTA would then be targeted since the HD encryption has special copyrigtht laws on it, the way the FTA boxes "steal" signals right now is somewhat legal, and thats why most sites the support it are still up.
Although the are workarounds for the Pansat, Viewsat and couple of others to get the HD signal on Dish as well, something called an 8psk or somthing like that. Its a board you add on to the receiver. You can get the board on ebay for about 100-200, I've seen some people sawing the receiver with the board installed already for about 450-600. All you had to do is program it at that point. It pays for itself in 4 months.