all channels free.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2004
does anyone noe how to fuck with the shit like that. for dish network or so. on gettin all channels free? hit me up on pm or post comment.

Jun 19, 2004
It's called FTA, which means Free To Air, Using a regular fta box u can get some channels for free (and it's legal to do that) but there's some hacker dudes around that hack these files you can put into the boxes to get all ppv xxx movies on dish net (which is not legal if u get caught though), If you want to get into this game u need to read up on some stuff like www.ftatalk.com

A box will run u any where from $150+ but it's well worth it, I got about every damn boxing and ufc ppv for years, so it will pay for itself. There's more details, I'm trying to burn some movies so if u have some more questions let me know,............

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^is that the one where you gotta keep getting cards and the cards might fry out? my potna had that kind, where he paid some upfront kinda money and got the equiptment with the card and would get all the channels free until it would fry out then he'd have to get another card

Dec 19, 2005
i remember when the illegal cable boxes was still hot... my moms bought our for like 100$... and everyone i knew had those things but then channels started falling of until it didnt work anymore

Jun 19, 2004
Direct tv uses a different signal I guess so none of these boxes will work.

those who want to get in the game need to read up on www.ftatalk.com

They use DN for dish network I guess u can't type it out to avoid any lawsuits, the easy way for it to work is to have dish network already and just swap out the cable that comes from the sat onto your box, the box I had was a Pansat 3500 sd with a b-80 upgrade. It's not always reliable so thats why I'm strongly suggesting to keep dishnetwork as well, on the cheapest plan. You can find this box on ebay or reliable sellers on the site I already posted. Make sure to do some reserch so u don't by a "clone" or a knock off box that still might work. But it's better to buy the real thing.

Jun 19, 2004
do you have to have a cable plan already with dish network?

I do.

I ment that if you have direct tv and you want to swap boxes in and out it won't work, but if you point your dish to the right sat (wich is a dishnetowork sat). it will work, it's too much hassel unless you point dishes for a living.

Jun 19, 2004
how could you know if its a clone by seein it
on the net
? is this 1 legit hustle530 .......... Pansat 3500 sd with a b-80 upgrade
register at the site and check the pics out:

http://forums.dsstester.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=58589

On second thought I'd rather people get something like a Coolsat reciever, I guess pansat is known to have problems now and then......

check out this link too, it has tons of useful info

http://forums.dsstester.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=39491

Apr 14, 2004
i got a viewsat ultra, its hella easy just download the file and upload with USB. i got the ultra cuz its got USB and u dont have to do all that other confusing as shit. if u want something easy get that it has USB.