All about the Prop Button

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
What rasan said. What meta4ical said too, especially (need that psychological reward of the 'prop to post' count)

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah, we gotta see what posts are propped so we can know if people really like us

while you're at it, fix the gayness of the way the props button looks......and make a hate button too

May 14, 2002
Many times when I click on the symbol next to the prop stats, the entire page becomes blanque.

Also I do not like the new button, it just does not fit in with the lay out of the rest of the page.

And what are these all about?

Likes (Given)
Likes (Received)
Dislikes (Given)
Dislikes (Received)

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
When you check your props from your profile it's all messed up too and looks like this...

Nuttkase clicked Props for this post: [URL="http://siccness.net/xf/index.php?posts/2650868382/"]Customer upset with service pulls out knife[/URL] by SouthernComfort

So you can't click on it to jump to the page. Don't know if anyone else has said this yet.
I noticed this too, and it is a bit of an annoyance. It's probably a matter of the [thread][/thread] / [post][/post] BBCodes working in posts, but not functioning in the Props addon(?). May just be a limitation that has to be lived with. Never been an admin for a VBulletin nor used the prop coding they are... but maybe instead of trying to use the Thread/Post BBCodes... it needs an URL BBCode or a pure HTML link instead?

EDIT: PS, fixed your example.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
it worked before the notifications were turned off. also the pulldown to the notifications is hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla long for no reason

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
We're working on modifying an existing hack to do what we want with the prop button. It's coming along kinda slow. I'll keep you updated.

FYI, I just don't want a half featured prop button running on the site if it's not doing what it's supposed to do. It shouldn't be much longer.