All 6's and 7's tour Setlist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jonah

Sicc OG
Nov 13, 2006
here is the setlist on the current tour glad to see this ring and questions getting played live again!

Intro
Demons
Worldwide Choppers
Asshole
Welcome To The Midwest
Riot Maker
Midwest Choppers
The Beast
Sickology 101
It's Alive
Alucard
Seepage
No More Me And You
Psycho Bitch
Psycho Bitch 2
Einstein
Bout Ta Bubble
Stress Relief
Like Yeah
Paint A Dark Picture
Blackened The Sun
This Ring
Come Gangsta
Seven Words
He's A Mental Giant
Caribou Lou
Dysfunctional
Far Away
Im'mma Tell
Questions
Blown Away
T9X
Areola
I'm A Playa
Stamina
The Pledge

Aug 30, 2002
I'll be in Pittsburgh the 19th. Are these what he actually performs or are some of those songs part of the accapella how I know my real fans are here bit that he does??

Aug 6, 2009
He did hey hey hey from raw n unkutt, speed from feature, a few from bleve, a few from flames, and he opened with his verse from pow pow.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Santa Cruz show was sick, they had it rockin, seemed like a lot of new fans though. This was the most professional show I've ever seen. They literally started the show at 9 pm and finished the last song at 12:59:59 am. And they packed like 6 acts in. Also, selling cds out front and guaranteeing a meet and greet is hella smart. That's what the rest of the music industry needs to do. This was my 4th time seeing Tech and the best yet. I had to elbow some bitch ass 90's babies that kept coming into my space.