All 6's & 7's FYE Exclusive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
as i said in other threads that there will be a FYE Exclusive. well heres the picture of the poster you get and the promo we got that says it's an exclusive DVD that comes with it.

that is all.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
FYE or Bestbuy, or both sounds about right. When I tried pre-ordering 6-7 I uh bought a $25 american express so failx2 that it was $27.XX I emailed the stores contact, but strange doesn't even have AExp.
But I bought the RAW autographed copy, doubt i'll even open it.
As I finished ordering, FV's site allowed me to download the rar.
I thought that was thoughtful and a good marketing tool.
Makes me wanna buy his new one right away.
But i'll checkout the bestbuy one and if it's really worth just getting cause it's an epic album or if people say or I see it, I might get the second anyways shit always happens to bomb CDs.

Oct 6, 2008
FYE or Bestbuy, or both sounds about right. When I tried pre-ordering 6-7 I uh bought a $25 american express so failx2 that it was $27.XX I emailed the stores contact, but strange doesn't even have AExp.
But I bought the RAW autographed copy, doubt i'll even open it.
As I finished ordering, FV's site allowed me to download the rar.
I thought that was thoughtful and a good marketing tool.
Makes me wanna buy his new one right away.
But i'll checkout the bestbuy one and if it's really worth just getting cause it's an epic album or if people say or I see it, I might get the second anyways shit always happens to bomb CDs.
What do you mean you downloaded the RAR? they gave you the album in a zip?

Please clarify..

Oct 17, 2006
do we know what's on the DVD?

THAT really makes me interested in getting it from FYE for sure....too bad i dont have an FYE in my area

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
For those that don't have FYE's around... do you have a Sam Goodies or Warehouse Music? Not sure if they even have those around, may have converted them all to FYEs. I just know they were all owned by Trans World Entertainment, and when they did the bonus on Everready despite it being "FYE exclusive", they had it at Warehouse Music as well.

As for you, Krazee. I said proof or it didn't happen, and you gave proof so I guess it happened, Lol. Though by this point, I think it was pretty much established. Mainly because Allmusic has the FYE CD/DVD version listed, props no less though. Horrible color for it though.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Nov 14, 2002
HOLY SHIT EVERYBODY! NOT ONLY DID DUSTINBOWLS JUST SAY SOMETHING SMART, IT WAS SLIGHTLY CLEVER!

We might have been lucky enough to avoid the Rapture, but Hell just froze the fuck over.

Jul 1, 2004
For those that don't have FYE's around... do you have a Sam Goodies or Warehouse Music? Not sure if they even have those around, may have converted them all to FYEs. I just know they were all owned by Trans World Entertainment, and when they did the bonus on Everready despite it being "FYE exclusive", they had it at Warehouse Music as well.
Naw, all we got now is a Best Buy or CD Warehouse. I could care less about a bonus track, a bonus dvd would be nice though.

Nov 7, 2006
As for you, Krazee. I said proof or it didn't happen, and you gave proof so I guess it happened, Lol. Though by this point, I think it was pretty much established. Mainly because Allmusic has the FYE CD/DVD version listed, props no less though. Horrible color for it though.
if you mean the promo poster then yeah ALL them are green now. they switch out colors every month and i guess green is for june lol. yeah i wasnt orignally gonna post the sign but since i got that poster in i figured i'd do both just so people can see what they get at the FYE's. Best Buy's sucks anyway, it's not even an offical cd it's just track from an email or some shit which is a guarantee leak.