Album Cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
MAN GO TO THE PHOTODOCTOR GRAPHICS FORUM RIGHT HERE ON THE SICCNESS. HOLLAR AT SHEMP, THAT BOY CAN DO SOME DOPE ASS SHIT ON THE REAL!!!!!!!

ON SECOND THOUGHT MAYBE NOT!!! HIS FORUM AINT LISTED NO MORE ON HERE. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO PHOTODOCTOR GRAPHICS FORUM>> ANYBODY KNOW???

Mar 28, 2004
savdout916 said:
you be spittin fire melly let me hear some of yo shit?
I can flow ya feel me......me and my girl are in the process of puttin up a website.....there will be samples on that you'll be able to hear.....We working on a song right now with Ammunition when that ones done I'll holla at ya'll and let ya peep it....

Mar 28, 2004
Naw it's cool I ain't really into all that Northeno shit....it just aint me.....It's not really what I'm about....Don't get it twisted though I got love for them all my family's in it but it's just not my style...ya feel me??
ENELOS said:
Come to the nine one sixx and have some real northerners on that album cover

Mar 28, 2004
Slim530 said:
What kind of lyrics ya'll have in your rhymes.

We got different shit ya feel me...we still tryin to see what we want...we got some hardcore shit....some club shit....and some deep ass shit.....but what we puttin on the cd we aint sure......

Mar 26, 2004
ALL THE HOMIES SHOULD BE ON THE COVER

THE N.E.5 COVER WAS THE SHIT ALL WOODIES HOMIES WERE ON IT IF YOUR DOING A COVER HAVE ALL YOUR HOMIES. THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GO IT CANT FAIL

Mar 28, 2004
ENELOS said:
THE N.E.5 COVER WAS THE SHIT ALL WOODIES HOMIES WERE ON IT IF YOUR DOING A COVER HAVE ALL YOUR HOMIES. THAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GO IT CANT FAIL

Naw...I ain't tryin to jack someone's style.....I want my shit to be unique......

Mar 28, 2004
CcytzO said:
oh i think ya shit will be very different from any male artists cover....lol....
You're a dork...lol....I'm sure it will be different than any male arists cover....lol....but I want it different than anyone elses...lol