Album Cover posting for signature....Grafsicc Designs...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
WELL CUDDIE CUTT,
THIS IS gONNA BE THE LEAST HATED RESPONSE AND CRITIQUE. TAKE MY ADVICE AND IMPROVE WHAT AN OBJECTIVE EYE SEES.

STAY AWAY FROM SEQUELISM. IF SOMEBODY USES A TITLE I WOULD TEND TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT. BUT IT WAS gOOD THAT YOU MADE THAT UNDA YOUR OTHA TITLE. IT PROBALBY NEEDS A DIFFERENT FONT CAUSE IT LOOKS SIMILAR TO THE OTHA FONT ON TOP.
ANOTHA THANg IS THAT YOU OR WHOEVA IS ON THE RIgHT SIDE, DOESN'T MATCH UP WITH THE OTHAS ON THE LEFT SIDE. YOU MIgHT WANT TO BLEND THEM BETTER.

BUT THE DESIgN IS COO' AND ACCEPTABLE.

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
i've been on raptalk.net & siccness.net since they both began...i've been called cuddie cut for many years now...8-9 to be exact...aint no one trying to copy mac dre (rip)..and the reason I'M in front of everyone is cause i'm the mouthpiece/spokesman of the camp........the album is Cuddie Cut - Mr. Mouthpiece.....what's under it is my thoughts on this rap game.....it aint what you say...it's how you say it...album cover is staying as is....album droppin soon....

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
CUDDIE CUT,
I KNOW WHO YOU IS. ALL I WAS SAYIN' IS THAT THE PICTURE OF YOU LOOKS DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHAS, LIKE IT DON'T BLEND. DO WHAT YOU WANT. ALL I DID WAS gIVE YOU MY 51 CENT.

C

CcytzO_Loc

funny thing is i can agree wit most folks....this is far from my best work but its whatever makes the customer happy really.....i thought it was pretty plain myself.....what i dont agree on is EDJ's complaints of blending....there is no blending homie thats one whole picture....im not one to really do a lotta "blending" i.e: takin a whole bunch a pics that were never taken together and makin it look like they are......i rather use a real pic with all props, people, backgrounds etc. actually in the pic that was taken not pastin a bunch a shit together and tryin ta make it look real......so im kinda confused as to how it dont blend when it was a real pic lol......anyways.....like i said customer was satisfied and its a 100% better than some of the cheap-get-away-with-the-kid-next-door-doin-you-a-free-cover-type graphics ive seen some folks have on thier cd's (and it surprises me how some big names go this route even) wait'll ya see the whole layout, theres more to the graphics than jus the cover alone which youll see but thas assuming your a fan and you actually buy the cd.....

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
theres more to the graphics than jus the cover alone

That's funny you say that.. because I used to tell folks that all the time...

Doin the cover is the easy part... the layout.... that's where the money is earned.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
CCYTTZO,
SO YOU DESIgNED IT? AND THAT'S FUNNY YOU LABEL MY ADVICE AS "COMPLAINTS". LOL COME ON MAN, YOU MAKIN' IT SEEM LIKE I PAID FOR THE MUTHA-FUKA. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALL ONE PICTURE. BUT OLE BOY TO THE RIgHT LOOKS CLEARER THAN THE REST OF HIS PEOPLES, LIKE HE WAS SUPER-IMPOSED. AND THAT'S WHY I WAS SAYIN' TO "BLEND" THEM BETTER.

Apr 15, 2003
www.thamouthpiece.com
it was my idea to stick out of the bunch...it IS one whole pic......i'm the frontrunner of Instant Hits...the spokesman like I said.....Mr. Mouthpiece....i'm happy with what Ccytzo did for me....i've never had one complaint for him....anyways, I aint never been one to copy from anyone.....in no way am i trying to rip off MD's albums...i see the resemblence, but not my intentions..shit, Ccytzo is wearing a Mac Dre shirt on the cover......lol...everything stays as is.....thanks y'all