Alabama vs. Florida

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2007
Hahahahaha at tebow cryin. He already got a heismsn he got a bsc title and next year he about to be making helllllla money....WTF IS THERE TO CRY ABOUT!?!?!?

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Maybe being a fierce competitor, losing a shot at another national title, and ending your season like that?

LOL @ people calling Florida and Tebow overrated. I'd be pissed if I wasn't a Florida fan, also.

About the game, Alabama absolutely outworked Florida where it matters most: in the trenches. Their offensive and defensive lines were outstanding all game long. Very impressive, and I thought Saban outcoached Meyer, and it hurts to say that. All of the injuries, and Dunlap suspended, were a blow, but not an excuse. They were just outplayed and outworked.

Sucks to see, but I'm not someone to make excuses. Florida's been trying to get over the top all year, and this wasn't their day.

Oh, well...at least we're not USC.

LOL

May 9, 2002
Maybe being a fierce competitor, losing a shot at another national title, and ending your season like that?

LOL @ people calling Florida and Tebow overrated. I'd be pissed if I wasn't a Florida fan, also.

About the game, Alabama absolutely outworked Florida where it matters most: in the trenches. Their offensive and defensive lines were outstanding all game long. Very impressive, and I thought Saban outcoached Meyer, and it hurts to say that. All of the injuries, and Dunlap suspended, were a blow, but not an excuse. They were just outplayed and outworked.

Sucks to see, but I'm not someone to make excuses. Florida's been trying to get over the top all year, and this wasn't their day.

Oh, well...at least we're not USC.

LOL
This all adds up to Florida = overrated. Especially when the SEC has been mediocre this year.