Al Jazeera T.V Footage Of The War

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2002
now tell me how the fuck does a dumb ass farmer shoot down a Apache helicopter...thats supposed to be the most sophiticated piece of equipment monet can buy when it comes to helicopter....now grandpa bagdad gets his rifle out and shoot it down, what next some iraqi gonna take out our tank wit .22's????

LOOK AT THIS SHIT....

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think thats all PROPAGANDA for iraqis to boost country moral, and give them hope, and a will to fight

no FUCKEN way could that little gun shoot down that chopper, more so, there was some system failure, and they had to crash land.

COME ON, lets think analytically here

Jun 27, 2002
that old fucker would have to be a first rank marksman to do that shit.......he could barely lift that damn gun, and it aint even no sick ass gun....now if he had a .50 cal i would believe that shit

Jan 20, 2003
look nigga. aint no mothafuckin farmer gonna take down one of our mothafuckin choppaz. propoganda my nigga. it aint that hard to make it look like he did. don't believe everything u see and read in the media. and support the mothafuckin troops. bush was right if we just sat back that nigga would get more powerful and u don't think that nigga wanted to take over, everyone is gunning for us of course niggaz will die at war. if those soldiers back in the day didn't fight for our country, this country wouldn't be what it is. just speakin some real talk that's all. ------------------------------------ Fillmoe Larry