Ain't it sad when one of your favorite Rappers need to hang it up.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Honestly E-40 would have to be an idiot to quit.. I mean his last albums both debut in the billboard top 200 so he is obviously making money still and the song "Function" was huge I heard people slapping it like crazy when i was out in Hawaii and motha fuckas in Hawaii dont even be listening to rap that much usuallty just reggae and shit.. there is obviously still a huge market for his shit.. he has remaind relevent for 25 almost 30 years.. Name any other rappers who have done that.. their isnt much... You say he raps about the same shit and doesnt change his style? why would he change if it is working for him?... when most rappers change their style they lose fans... Brotha Lynch's season of the siccness did crazy numbers for an independant album after that he didnt do as much of the cannobolistic crazy phsyco raps and didnt sell as much but now his last three albums he is back on the weirdo serial killer type of rap and is doing real good numbers... I used to like Tech N9ne, Andre Nickatina, Messy Marv, Master P but they have all changed their styles from 10 years ago and i do not like most of their newer music... it is still workin for him why would he quit or change his style
Well said

Mar 3, 2008
Hawaii always bumped westcoast rap as well as AZ. Strizz we have different opinions of what selling units I guess. 40 putting out like 4 albums a year. Has any did 200k. Anyway I said I said there not that good anymore, not that they didn't sell anything...but we can add that to the gumbo pot to. (40 slang ha)

Nov 28, 2011
Too Short has been miserable since Gettin It. Had a couple slaps on there, just about nothing since. His verse on Life of da Party with Snoop was decent at best.
IDK about that mane but all these albums after album number 10 are slappin!

Can't Stay Away (1999)
You Nasty (2000)
Chase the Cat (2001)
What's My Favorite Word? (2002)
Married to the Game (2003)
Blow the Whistle (2006)
Get off the Stage (2007)
Still Blowin' (2010)

Sep 26, 2008
Hawaii always bumped westcoast rap as well as AZ. Strizz we have different opinions of what selling units I guess. 40 putting out like 4 albums a year. Has any did 200k. Anyway I said I said there not that good anymore, not that they didn't sell anything...but we can add that to the gumbo pot to. (40 slang ha)

I lived in Hawaii over 2 years and i never heard anyone bumpin AZ or any other east coast shit.. I heard Mac Dre a lot, a few Nickatina, E-40, Keak Da Sneak but generally people in Hawaii listen to reagge music and the rap music on the radio like lil wayne and shit.. Mac Dre was pretty big tho id always get people sayin somethin to me when i was wearing a Mac Dre T-shirt.. I dont know the numbers but i know "Funtion" was in the top ten rap songs on billboard charts at one point and both History albums debuted in the top.. There is always gonna be people who dis like your music even if your 2pac, micheal Jackson or whoever.. the point of the fact is that E-40 still has a large fan base and is still making a good amount of money wether you personally like his music or not.. i think Lil B is a fuckin horrible rapper and i wish he would just quit, but i think he would be a retard if he quit rapping cuz there is a bunch of gay pre teen kids who warship his music like he is jesus christ and buy up all his shitty music

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I kno we talkin bout 40 but Imma slide this nigga in real quick....

Mac Reese

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rprDgGqba0[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EJ-WYFUPLI[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIlp-8PyrIQ[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abhB6Avdv3c[/video]

I fucks wittit.